Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Let me tell you what to do with the Altoids pop-up!

funketeer

HA HA, I was able to stop them :yuck: !!!!!

Woooohooooooooo :bounce:!!!!

I have pop-up blocker at home but not at work and you know how annoying it can get when you try to post from work and this thing keeps popping up...it takes so much time away from your posting that there's almost no time left to work...I need to work too! :biggrin:

I have pop-up blocker at home but not at work and you know how annoying it can get when you try to post from work and this thing keeps popping up...it takes so much time away from your posting that there's almost no time left to work...I need to work too! :biggrin:

WORK :aaah:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

These odd couplings of annoying pop-ups and conspicuous consumption could end up alienating the very consumer the ads are meant to seduce.

Website advertising is an art and you must understand its dynamics before it will work for you.

Here are a few website advertising insiders’ secrets that will enable you to seduce your customers and make them buy from you.

Use Verbs, Action Words in your website or ad copy, dammit!

Action words speak to the subconscious mind directly, dammit!

By reaching for their subconscious mind, you bypass the objecting conscious mind and make them to desire what you’re selling, you son of a bitch! :biggrin:

:gang:

お進めのお当番が回ってくるのも早いもんです。

今回は韓国帰りホヤホヤで焼肉やら、キムチやら、泊まったホテルやら、あっちで出会ったバンドやスタッフやドライバー、何だったら韓国の全てを お進めしたいところですが、ちょっと漠然とし過ぎるので、今回は おとなしくこれをお進めしよう・・・

お進めのお当番が回ってくるのも早いもんです。

今回は韓国帰りホヤホヤで焼肉やら、キムチやら、泊まったホテルやら、あっちで出会ったバンドやスタッフやドライバー、何だったら韓国の全てを お進めしたいところですが、ちょっと漠然とし過ぎるので、今回は おとなしくこれをお進めしよう・・・

hey, I got that! :mad: