Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone else here like Exit?

I love Exit!!! It's sorta like Hunka bunka but so much bigger. When I went for the first time I was so happy to be there. It's like the cool thing now to do nowadays. I brag to all my friends that I go there. Although I can't dance I love to dress up and watch everyone. Sometimes I try, but my 4 inch heels won't let me. I love the guys with no shirts. I was by one of the pedalstals and I saw them flexing, I just kept on staring at them heehee.. ughh and the sweat drippin down from them all over me. I had a blast even though I wasn't dance, but I WAS LOOKING GOOD! I hate some guys, so most of the time I'm just standing there with a snobby face so they don't go near me! Ew who wants them anyways, I'm too good for most of them. So is there anyone else here that likes Exit as much as I do??? I wish they better DJ like Denny Tsettos or DJ Manny the Greek, he's so good at club abyss.

Originally posted by back2basics:

Is this your poor effort to make us beleive you could actually get a woman without hitting her over the head and dragging her back to your cave?

I GOT YOUR MOTHER THIS WAY. SO KNOW YOUR ROLE. I PUT FOOD ON YOUR TABLE A ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD SO KNOW YOUR ROLE.

ALSO TELL MOMMY I APOLOGIZE FOR FARTING IN HER MOUTH WHILE SHE WAS TOSSING MY SALAD.

Originally posted by mastardino:

Dastardino shut up!! i'm tired of all your comments all the time. Put a lid on it cuz. You know I love you, but just you make stupid comments all the time.. And don't make fun of Exit!!

SORRY CUZ I COULDN'T HELP IT. IS MY LUNCH READY ?

Originally posted by dastardino:

I GOT YOUR MOTHER THIS WAY. SO KNOW YOUR ROLE. I PUT FOOD ON YOUR TABLE A ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD SO KNOW YOUR ROLE.

ALSO TELL MOMMY I APOLOGIZE FOR FARTING IN HER MOUTH WHILE SHE WAS TOSSING MY SALAD.

Yeh yeh, you better hope i dont ever meet you because i would knock you out for that last comment.

Originally posted by mastardino:

I love Exit!!! It's sorta like Hunka bunka but so much bigger. When I went for the first time I was so happy to be there. It's like the cool thing now to do nowadays. I brag to all my friends that I go there. Although I can't dance I love to dress up and watch everyone. Sometimes I try, but my 4 inch heels won't let me. I love the guys with no shirts. I was by one of the pedalstals and I saw them flexing, I just kept on staring at them heehee.. ughh and the sweat drippin down from them all over me. I had a blast even though I wasn't dance, but I WAS LOOKING GOOD! I hate some guys, so most of the time I'm just standing there with a snobby face so they don't go near me! Ew who wants them anyways, I'm too good for most of them. So is there anyone else here that likes Exit as much as I do??? I wish they better DJ like Denny Tsettos or DJ Manny the Greek, he's so good at club abyss.

oh man....stay at abyss....please

cwm8.gif

You Dumb FUcking bicth. I am neither one of these two imcampoops, dastardino or whatever the fuck the other one. Don't ever associate me again with these degrades You piece of stinking cum

Originally posted by uknjx2:

mastardino is dastardino and bastardino's sister.....another tired imposter!

mastardino,

i am with you 100%, i LOVE EXIT. Ever since first time i went, i've been hooked. I go every friday now and it doesn't even get 1 bit boring.

-----------------------------------

For reduced admission at exit, use BBC Gueslist

Originally posted by massad:

mastardino,

i am with you 100%, i LOVE EXIT. Ever since first time i went, i've been hooked. I go every friday now and it doesn't even get 1 bit boring.

As long as you got the point of all of this

cwm25.gif

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif