Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rauhofer / Spirit this Sat.

Who is going?

How do CP meet ups work? Wouldn't mind putting some faces to screennames and I think it would kill the whole str8 vs gay thing threads that have been following the mixed parties.

Who is going?

How do CP meet ups work? Wouldn't mind putting some faces to screennames and I think it would kill the whole str8 vs gay thing threads that have been following the mixed parties.

What's up dude ya man ill be chillen at the party saturday night with my homos, but ya im straight just to get that out of the way :) but ya man well meet ups usaully go like this " whos meeting up at such and such" " i am " then its like ok meet me infront of the stairs around 1 am under the DJ booth

so that's the run down .. any questions..

well, you could pick up any of his live @ roxy mixes to see for yourself, but lets see... (this is generalizing both dj's sounds, a lot)

I would say Peter is less vocal, harder, little bit of tech house/electro edge compared to Junior. But it really depends on the night and set. Junior is more eclectic.

this meet up thing seems like too much responsibility... i have a beard, shaved head and dilated pupils... say hello if you see me. :)