Clubplanet Nightlife Community

June 1st "Masi & Mello" Abyss

Matt U Gota Post The Pic From South Beach....... Hadi On The Beach

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Special performance by Mahdi. "FREAK IT........." "I'm Gonna Freak Yo Ass...!!!" Hurtin 'em!

As he's fadin away in the Miami Ocean with his jeans on. And oh yea... Drunk as a skunk AT 10:30 AM!!!

DON'T MISS WED. @ ABYSS YA'LL! COME SUPPORT.

WHO, THIS GUY

attachment.php?attachmentid=39951

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAH!!!!

LADIES & GENTLEMAN.... The song that you all have been asking for (Masi & Mello - "Freak It") will arrive on July5th! And...... This is the guy who is performing the male portion of the vocal.

The Picture: Mahdi, passed out on the beautiful Miami beach at the WMC. The only black guy on the beach. The only person who actually hung out on the beach in his wet jeans from dipping into the warm ocean while being drunk. The poor guy had a hard performance of "Freak It" the night before!

And, oh yeah, it's 10:00 am.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAH!!!!

LADIES & GENTLEMAN.... The song that you all have been asking for (Masi & Mello - "Freak It") will arrive on July5th! And...... This is the guy who is performing the male portion of the vocal.

The Picture: Mahdi, passed out on the beautiful Miami beach at the WMC. The only black guy on the beach. The only person who actually hung out on the beach in his wet jeans from dipping into the warm ocean while being drunk. The poor guy had a hard performance of "Freak It" the night before!

And, oh yeah, it's 10:00 am.

oh man do i wish i was there to see this....i miss mahdi!!!! lmao!!!!:laugh2: Wed. is gonnna be siiikkkkkkk :pint: rip it siiikkkkkkkkk M & M lolololololol

are they gonna play that "shake ur ass" song? lol I LOVE that track, heard it at XL Lounge like 2 months ago...i'll definitely come check em out at abyss...by the way when is it being released...anyone know?

called "freak it" and its still getting shopped by labels...but, they may just release it on there own...

see u tonight tifff...make sure the reverand is all focused ok???

PRIME!!! where the hell were you?!?! lol You missed an awesome night! The turnout was great, the vibe was great, the mixin and song selection were on point (as usual) and when my boys dropped "freak it", the place went nuts. wish you could've been there to see it! :bounce: ps- the shots just kept on comin too! :pint: