Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HELP....I'm goin' to Kentucky

I have to go to this place "Louisville" for a wedding next week. Is there ANYTHING to do there? My hotel is centrally located(the sealbach) and I'm there for 6days. I googled "house music" and "louisville", there doesn't seem to be a scene there. :confused: I'm lookin' to get real fucked up and maybe meet a nice country girl. Can anyone help me out?

P.S. I already have plans to hit up the track and the Maker's Mark Distillery.

I went to Louisville last year and it kinda sucked. Downtown is terrible- you have to go to an area called Bardstown where all the bars and clubs are. There are some decent bars, but all the clubs play is hip hop. There's a lot of cowboy bars and line dancing and tough guys.

I suggest you hit up one of these places and create your own party.

Abrams Animal Hospital

(615) 870-0044 4210 Poplar Level Rd

Louisville, KY

Animal Emergency Center

(502) 456-6102 3321 Red Roof Inn Pl

Louisville, KY

Auburndale Animal Hospital

(502) 361-2622 7136 Southside Dr

Louisville, KY

Try this on for size...

Connection

130 S Floyd St

Louisville, KY 40202

Connection is one of Louisville's best dance clubs for a couple of reasons. The first is its enormous dancefloor, augmented by a killer light show and booming sound system. Technically a gay club, Connection's weekend crowd is a blend of genders and sexual preferences, making for a fun mix. The main room is beautifully decorated and enormous, with plenty of nooks and crannies to hide in.

The Stage

Connection DJs (including resident DJ Tom) take pride in keeping their music current, eschewing the cheesy staples of Top 40, but remaining focused on their priority: moving the crowd. Non-dancers can retire to Connection's handsomely appointed theater, which plays host to male strippers and female impersonators every weekend.

Guest DJs are currently booking for the coveted Saturday night after-hours slot, rocking late night crowds until sunrise.

damm i feel bad for you.. cause i was in kentucky (ex girl related stuff) and there wasnt Dick to do out lol all they have is little bars where there's a couple of wanna be tough country guys here and there but over all the people are nice.

good luck with finding a place..

ps: and the only thing they play is hip hop and some dance music so basically there's no s"scene" g/l