Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paging : Ibiza Possy

Originally posted by blueangel:

pOOh bear!! I was wondering when you were gonna reply! Are you coming to Cream on Friday?

BlueAngel

whats going down at cream? i think i'm stayin local this weekend. gotta throw the local yokels a bone once in a while u know...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh I know you wouldn't forget me David wink.gif.

1/3 of the money would be how much? Send me all the info & the pics of the villa, etc? And who do I give my money to?

I trust you David but my cash better not go towards another bottle of champagne... wink.gif

------------------

=)

Originally posted by ReginaP:

Ohhh I know you wouldn't forget me David wink.gif.

1/3 of the money would be how much? Send me all the info & the pics of the villa, etc? And who do I give my money to?

I trust you David but my cash better not go towards another bottle of champagne... wink.gif

It's a third of the acomadation, so if you had 400 apples and shared them out to three people you would each have 133 apples wink.gifcwm32.gif

What we are going to do is setup an electronic billing acount (we are looking into the best one). Everybody can put money in but only the people who we specify can take it out. So it's safe, and yu dont have to trust me.

Originally posted by back2basics:

It's a third of the acomadation, so if you had 400 apples and shared them out to three people you would each have 133 apples wink.gifcwm32.gif

What we are going to do is setup an electronic billing acount (we are looking into the best one). Everybody can put money in but only the people who we specify can take it out. So it's safe, and yu dont have to trust me.

Okay so I was too busy to read the whole thread & see that it was $400 for accomodations tongue.gif...

Okay let me know when you get everything set up. And send me pics of whatever you're choosing from. cwm30.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

=)

Originally posted by ReginaP:

Okay so I was too busy to read the whole thread & see that it was $400 for accomodations tongue.gif...

Okay let me know when you get everything set up. And send me pics of whatever you're choosing from. cwm30.gifcwm12.gif

Will do i will post some examples when i receive them. But until we have definate (or nearly) we wont be able to start the search for villa's that are close to each other as we wont know how many Villa's.

Hey guys, how ya been. I've been putting in some sick hours at work, but the proposal is now over and I am back to normal hrs.

So what's the deal. You can count on at least 6-8 people from my end, depending on what the price comes out to be.

I will work with you guys to set up the electronic bank system. I'll set it up in the next couple of days, and then give you 3 the passwords. Shoot me an email and we'll sort things out. If you still have it, use my work email since its quicker (but only for us 3, you know the deal).

Getting excited again!!!

------------------

Live life every day as if it were your last!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

Originally posted by muthaload:

Yo Juan, I better be one of those 6-8 people you have included. You know Im in! Just let me know a tentative date of when and how much $$$ is needed!

This is gonna be siiiicccckkkkk!!!!

Yeh the dates gona be difficult, we want to make sure we get Home @ Space's closing party in that's always a great line-up..

What i plan to do is do some digging around when i am back in the UK to get a definate date for that... stick that one in the middle of the week so we should get most of the best closing parties in the 7 days... well thats for hard core people anyway wink.gif

Originally posted by jennhocat:

hey b2b,

good to hear some things are pulling thru. i will have 4 definites going on my side. this includes me, 2 guys and a girl. like i said, please do keep in touch.

ciao,

jenn

Thanks Jenn, will do i lost eveybodies Emails when hotmail trashed my address book. But i am setting up a new mailing list.

Right got you down for 4... which makes 29 confirmed.. and about 10 un-confirmed.

So we may now be looking at 40(ish).

b2b, blueangel, et. al.

please add two more to your list for the villa reservations (one guy & one girl). i understand that we are shooting for the closing parties, are there projected dates as of yet?

you guys are the best for doing this you know! cwm7.gif

jnjboy, the closing dates have not been announced but you can expect it to be the first two weeks in September. We will most like do a Friday to Friday trip. In Ibiza the weekend are not the party days like here. It's usually Sunday to Thursdays. And we KNOW that Club Space will be having their closing party on a Sunday and WE DO NOT want to miss that one for sure. So we will probably do an arrival on Friday and leave on Friday.

Either way . . . we're pretty sure it will be within the first two weeks of September.

BlueAngel

------------------

“The grass may be greener on the other side of the fence, but you still have to mow it.” - Anonymous angel.gif

Originally posted by cholo_40:

Who let the *bumps* out??!!

Bumped again!! Yo Juan while were on this topic. This weekend I had the wackiest cereal ever!! We were on the new catwalks at SF and I swear to you I thought I was on Mars for about 4 hours!! Turns out it was only like 45 mins! Freaky, but funny and fun!! Totally diff view if that place.

Looks like a lot people from this board are going, this is gonna be such a sick trip!!

Bump, bump!!