Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm So Fucking Bored

sorry bout that....ive tried methadone which is practically the same thing except less fun though lol....im still not going to do it again, though....just not really my thing....i could nod off by smoking way too much weed instead....and thats easier to get lol

sorry bout that....ive tried methadone which is practically the same thing except less fun though lol....im still not going to do it again, though....just not really my thing....i could nod off by smoking way too much weed instead....and thats easier to get lol

I tried this once being told its like herion but with out the risk of OD ... lil did i know they were wrong .. this almost killed me, and funny its ingested as a lollipop..

6drugs.jpg

Fentanyl--a raspberry-flavored lollipop that delivers a narcotic commonly considered to be 80-100 times more powerful than morphine. Add a little cocaine, and you have a potentially lethal concoction that DeAngelis says will (a) "keep you up all night" and (B) "probably make your heart explode."

Where do you get this? What was it like? I'm just curious about it bc Ive never heard of it before...

The description for the lollipop is listed as -

Fentanyl--a raspberry-flavored lollipop that delivers a narcotic commonly considered to be 80-100 times more powerful than morphine.

And it is, its pain killers for patients that are in a hospice. yep that rights, optiates for people who are dying. So consider how strong that dose is my dear .. its insane, you can literally get a lollipop stick and break it up, this is enough for a number of people ... my stupid ass ate the whole thing in the course of 5 hours ... the more fucked up i got the more i wanted till i was in a pool of sweat unable to move .. :vomit2: