Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morillo @ XS

i enjoyed him...then again my first time seeing him spin. i had mad good time in there. he was smoking joints in the booth and people throwing mad money at him. def wouldnt mind seeing himing again. i havent been to club in like month so this weekend just amped me up for tiesto this sunday, who going to that??????????????????????!

He did have a few too many Lulls in his set this time. I like him, and I was a little disappointed. I have heard him blow up a room like it was his last set. He had so many good build ups that ended in nothing, and he had a few where once it hit, he only left it going for about 30 seconds. Trying to dance and the DJ is trying to break your ankle. ON, OFF, ON, OFF. Don't take this as too negative of a review, I liked him this time and was one of my favorite sets from the Jersey shore (Don't go to the shore too much). I would go see him again as well. Maybe if we take away his effects machine, sometimes people use there strengths too much. There was alot of looping goin' on!

R3 put together a sick party,

It was great to see sooooooo many people out and about. I got my cousin out of the house, and he had a good time, all of my friends had a great time as well.

Good to see everyone! :bounce: