Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morillo was nothing less than amazing....dont care about reviews

i heard morillo the last few times he played in the united states...........and the best i heard this year........was at space in miami at conference.....he was seriously unreal........and at xs.....he played dirty as hell, no popular garbage straight grimey

and i thought i was only one who thought he ripped it. it was insane when he dropped red carpet. djfocused do u know wat mix of alrite that was? and yea anyone got any sort of track listing?

jump on it remix was hot

i hope he didn't play the same set, if he did that's pretty lame..........

he played the SAME exact set...

startin to think the is just playin pre-recorded shit..

no doubt his track selection is dope..

same order, same songs...etc..

ill never go hear him again... he is BEAT

r u kidding me? hahaha.........that was funny though

Even if Morillo wasn't at Xs the Sunday of MDW...Denny would have just as a good of a showing like he does every Sunday of MDW

and even the hardcore Morillo fans said his set was off at Xs so i'm beggining to wonder if you were even at Xs on sunday nite

Even if Morillo wasn't at Xs the Sunday of MDW...Denny would have just as a good of a showing like he does every Sunday of MDW

and even the hardcore Morillo fans said his set was off at Xs so i'm beggining to wonder if you were even at Xs on sunday nite

i was there & i think he was on point!

he played the SAME exact set...

startin to think the is just playin pre-recorded shit..

no doubt his track selection is dope..

same order, same songs...etc..

ill never go hear him again... he is BEAT

i can name 10 nj dj's that play the same anthems over and over every weekend. What's more sad is these people gets more and more gigs. Any dj could play oldschool anthems and everyone will dance, it takes a dj that is willing to play stuff that most of the club goers don't know. There are so many hot jams out rite now...... it ashame they don't get played.........

who r so of your favorite dj's?????

carl cox

tenaglia

donald glaude

jp (because every song he plays is a memory of something)

when i say on point his beats were on & he crowd moving (i dont mean track selection). even though it wasnt bad!

I bartend at xs and at tempts, so yes i was there.... im pointing out the fact of u saying denny owns the blvd still .........saying that sunday it was his nite....is a joke.......the people that were down there i would say more than 80% were there for morillo....its a fact........so saying the remark u did would not make any sense, "morillo a second banana" lets get real here..... yes denny is a good "dj" and does well on sundays there.....but clearly the man who owned the night and the blvd "as u put it" was morillo....hands down....u honestly cant compare the two......so why bother putting up that reply