Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spirit

it still prety much looks like Twilo inside....as for crowd and vibe...that's a different story.

AvB should be a lot of fun regardless.

Since this is a message board and people express opinions .. spirit is NOTHING like the old twilo .. in my opinion. Its a nice venue dont get me wrong, it still has a small sentiment of the old twilo in the air, but for people to say its the same is far from the truth...

Since this is a message board and people express opinions .. spirit is NOTHING like the old twilo .. in my opinion. Its a nice venue dont get me wrong, it still has a small sentiment of the old twilo in the air, but for people to say its the same is far from the truth...
:aright::aright::aright:

And I hope you read the same from my post...essentially we agree.

When I said it looks almost the same as Twilo inside I thought I was clear that I only mean the layout of the club....There were clubs which after opening under new name or management were redesign to such degree as to be unrecognizable / way different.

That’s also why I mentioned that the vibe is a different story

The second floor of Spirit is actually being opened as a new club which are different owners from Spirit. They basically sold a piece of the club. PS this was inside information given to me by the architect =X

The second floor of Spirit is actually being opened as a new club which are different owners from Spirit. They basically sold a piece of the club. PS this was inside information given to me by the architect =X

I liked that second club in a club. Twilo had such a thing and it was amazing. They kept it as a "vip" room for big events, or when they organized their own little parties. It was such a great place, totally fabulous. It's sad Spirit did not know how to handle it better.

The second floor that gets on my nerves a little is the one overlooking the dancefloor, it's small, and mostly for "tables" (not really comfortable either). I just don't get why it's here given that it dilutes the energy.

Anyway, let's stop bitching like an old lady, Spirit's a great club thanks to the sound and line-up :)

No Club Ever In Nyc Can Match The Vibe ,, Sound ,, Crowd ,, Lineups ,, Of Twilo... Nyc Is Filled With Cheesy Crowds ,,, More Than Cheesy Clubs Hence Crobar ,, Spirit Is Inindated With Teenagers And Scum From Brooklyn... Nyc Needs 4 Black Walls And A Great Sound System Enough Of The Design Bullshit

i haven't really enjoyed armin's last couple of sets at Spirit. He hasn't really been playing much of the old beats he use to like at Roxy or that set he played at crobar instead of Central Park. Now those were great nights. I'm hoping this time is better