Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help!!! Drug Test!!

Thanks..and you are absolutely right. I've thought about it these past few days, and will take it as it comes. This job aint all that anyway. And the rat can fck himself. I had a blast this weekend and the party will continue Friday at Crobar..so whatever..! Thanks for the advice!

Your welcome, I personally always make moves based on the "worst case scenario" when something comes at me outta left field, that way I'm either totally prepared or pleasantly relieved when I see it through till the end. Let us know how you make out.

I dont know. I took it at the nurse's office. I asked her how many "random" tests had she given. answer:NONE!..

Im sure, if I didnt, I'll find out.

I havent heard anything yet.

If you fail it, get a lawyer and take them to court. At least take a shot at getting some fucking cash out of those assholes. Did you see her send it out? Was someone there from the lab they are going to send it to? If you don't get any official test results back take them to court too, because it means they were just fucking with you. Never given a random test, that's bullshit then.

If you fail it, get a lawyer and take them to court. At least take a shot at getting some fucking cash out of those assholes. Did you see her send it out? Was someone there from the lab they are going to send it to? If you don't get any official test results back take them to court too, because it means they were just fucking with you. Never given a random test, that's bullshit then.

There were lab papers I filled out (QUEST DIAGNOSTICS). The forms were there when I walked in. THey do a lot of work with labs here (blood tests, health testing) so I dont think it's bogus. I just figured if a "random" test were given, it would be to a few. But, I was the only she said. From what I know, noone here has ever had or know anyone who's tested at our location.

There were lab papers I filled out (QUEST DIAGNOSTICS). The forms were there when I walked in. THey do a lot of work with labs here (blood tests, health testing) so I dont think it's bogus. I just figured if a "random" test were given, it would be to a few. But, I was the only she said. From what I know, noone here has ever had or know anyone who's tested at our location.

that is some serious shit, no one has taken a test and also no one has done anything "RANDOM" ever ... they also took the word of one person and didnt confront you?! I would seek out a lawyer if the tests come back with results that get you introuble ..

that is some serious shit, no one has taken a test and also no one has done anything "RANDOM" ever ... they also took the word of one person and didnt confront you?! I would seek out a lawyer if the tests come back with results that get you introuble ..

Yup, that's it. I was thinking maybe someone saw me at Crobar or something and said something. I dont see how what I do on my OWN time is anyone's business.

well even doing drugs on ur OWN time is enuff to get u fired...but i agree with elevated and howie...get a lawyer immed...no random drug tests...EVER...they are setting u up to get fired...and they didnt even send u to an outside lab for test...sounds fishy to me...

well even doing drugs on ur OWN time is enuff to get u fired...but i agree with elevated and howie...get a lawyer immed...no random drug tests...EVER...they are setting u up to get fired...and they didnt even send u to an outside lab for test...sounds fishy to me...

I agree. It was taken here at the nurse's office. She asked me to remove my jacket and leave my purse, handed my the cup..and said to leave it in there.

that was it..

sounds very suspect to me...and i dont think its legal for a company to do their own tests...i think they are supposed to use an unbiased/outside company to conduct the test...

I'm pretty sure about that too. My pre-hire drug test was done at a lab outside of the company and I had to watch and initial off on everything they did.

It's been a party ever since BTW. GIDDIYUP!

actually guys we use quest out here also, speaking from a professional perspective. Honey, the person who saw or suspects you is in upper managment, they did not want to waste any time and pulled strings from the inside. Routine checks are always done through "routine" routes. Reguardless, the lab "quest" is still an unbiased party. And a little side note blow is excreated primarily in urine as metabolites and UNCHANGED drug (possible 10% change.) and does stay in urine for 72 hours up to 5 days if you hve issues with kidneys or liver....Although I hope it works out for the best. Let us know how it turns out. :itsok:

i just read one of those links and ironically, one of our exec's just got let go due to a lesbian affair with a regular agent (non exec)...

i used to give my old manager blow at the club.. we'd do bumps in the bathroom together... ohhh those were the days :laugh: