Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best DJ in jersey

I read the thread about favorite DJ's in jersey...

it's too bad no one or maybe i didn't read it carefully enough listed..

Warren Carter from Colloseum Thursday nights..

and DJ. DAvis G.

Davis G is very versatile, he can please Jerseay crowds that are college kids, to the more sophisticated apple martini drinking stuck up crowd.

Throw him in a party with Burn Outs and he'll play music that will please the crowd.

it's his versatility that has made him endure the unforgiving nature of the entertainment industry.

And of course Andrew Mendez, and Richie Santana..

but hands down the most unrecognized, unknown talent is Warren Carter of Colloseum, this guy can spin Vinyl record / 4 turntables at one time..

naH j/k i can't confirmt that..though i've been told.

he is the Victor Calderone of New Jersey..!!

and DJ. DAvis G.

Davis G is very versatile, he can please Jerseay crowds that are college kids, to the more sophisticated apple martini drinking stuck up crowd.

Throw him in a party with Burn Outs and he'll play music that will please the crowd.

it's his versatility that has made him endure the unforgiving nature of the entertainment industry.

but hands down the most unrecognized, unknown talent is Warren Carter of Colloseum, this guy can spin Vinyl record / 4 turntables at one time..

:ghey:

and DJ. DAvis G.

thank you for the kind words

mendez

Davis G is very versatile, he can please Jersey crowds that are college kids, to the more sophisticated apple martini drinking stuck up crowd.

thanks

...word to mother

Good thread,

Nice, Thursdays with Warren never disappoint. He is definately fun!

Andrew Mendez, for some reason I have not seen you since my cousin opened for you at Limelight when that song FLOW (I am terrible with the names of tracks) was big (?2001, maybe?). I don't know how that happens, unfortunately. Not only could you spin, but you were cool as Hell. I will definately have to catch a set, soon!

DavisG., who's DavisG.? Never heard of him, never! :bounce:

Anthony S.

Good thread,

Nice, Thursdays with Warren never disappoint. He is definately fun!

Andrew Mendez, for some reason I have not seen you since my cousin opened for you at Limelight when that song FLOW (I am terrible with the names of tracks) was big (?2001, maybe?). I don't know how that happens, unfortunately. Not only could you spin, but you were cool as Hell. I will definately have to catch a set, soon!

DavisG., who's DavisG.? Never heard of him, never! :bounce:

Anthony S.

Never heard of him, sorry buddy...he's not doing great job promoting himself to the Jersey crowd. Name of this stupid thread is best dj in NJ, and trust me I do go out and if he was that hot I'd hear of him at least once.

Never heard of him, sorry buddy...he's not doing great job promoting himself to the Jersey crowd. Name of this stupid thread is best dj in NJ, and trust me I do go out and if he was that hot I'd hear of him at least once.

Just because you don't know me doesn't mean I'm not known. I'm far from the Best DJ in New Jersey, but Gambit liked my style. What's wrong with that? And, Anthony is my friend, he was kidding around. As far as promoting myself to the Jersey crowd, I was always taught to be humble. The rooms I spin are packed and if the crowd has no idea who I am, that's fine with me. As long as they keep coming back.

Just because you don't know me doesn't mean I'm not known. I'm far from the Best DJ in New Jersey, but Gambit liked my style. What's wrong with that? And, Anthony is my friend, he was kidding around. As far as promoting myself to the Jersey crowd, I was always taught to be humble. The rooms I spin are packed and if the crowd has no idea who I am, that's fine with me. As long as they keep coming back.

And you keep getting paid!

Maria, Davis isn't trying to be Danny Howells, and he is too much damn fun for his own good. Davis fills a niche that fills the registers, and fills some pockets, and keeps people bouncin' all night.

And,

"He's pretty fly for a white guy!" now that he owns all of my old VON DUTCH clothes!

If we're talking crowd pleasing DJ's, I love to listen to Unique (can play a song you hate and make you love it), Esteban (his stuff will help get your girl in the mood, so Smooth), and of course the all powerfull DJ Prime (who spins 8 nights a week, gets us all so drunk we can't walk, then makes us drive to his house at 10AM).

LOL

I guess I was being a House Bigot, only listing my favorite house DJ's.