Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mini KISS performing LIVE this SAT @ The ROXY BOSTON !

aceonerocka

If your serious... Def let me know... I will put a section aside for you and your guests... I think its gonna be a fun and entertaining event... You guys should have seen the drag show last week... it was hilarious... maybe I'll have some pictures up soon...

lata

this would honestly be one of the only ways you could get me to go to the roxy!

Believe me I understand :) I'm trying to get the owner to change the name totally and redo a lot of the interior... even trying to make a totally seperate club up on the main balcony section behind the DJ booth... would be glassed in with its own sound... getting some quotes on the glass etc..

we are trying to do some different things and the owner is at least working with us and willing to put some money behind events.. only thing is the music they want us play isn't exactly what we had in mind, but we are giving it a push...

I would love to make some big bookings and lets some great DJ's tear that place up... I can't recall the last big DJ booking they've had there... maybe when we did scott bond like 3-4 years ago... the place has so much potential...people at the roxy have had a one track mindset for so long, its a slow steady change ya know... we shall see what takes place !

Ace, I am T.Hanna but not fwilso01...fwilso01 is a douche, ignore him, sorry, and sadly I won't be able to make it up to Boston this weekend, locked down here in Providence, have a good one though.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick :laugh:

looks like im paying full cover at the next gf gig :laugh:

:bowdown::type:

Ehh I can't say I like Top 40 in a big club like TheROXY... but its kinda like WATERWORKS indoors... if your into waterworks at all... but I understand where the management is going with the music... they feel TOP 40 hits a bigger demographic then house music... where is a house music place packed intown that holds 1,800 people ? Avalon... bunch of kids... Penthouse... holds 200... RumoR holds 300... the crowd doesn't support the music... so they want to go in this direction... now look at Gypsy... holds 650+ packed on saturdays... top 40... liqour store... 500+ packed... top 40... so i see why they want to try it... i would love to do just straight house music but it wasn't working before we came in... and or it just wasn't being promoted right... thats just a lil insite on whats going on... i'd rather promote house music... but will bust my ass to make this work ! Give it a chance u just might like it :):type: whooo that was just me geeze

ps. if someone wants to put the money up for JP... i'll make it happen on an off night at the roxy... like a sun, mon, tues, thurs ... what ev's ... just let me know you want to invest... and we can get it goin.

I'll actually pay the cover charge to see him. He was there last summer on a thursday and it was good. Fri or Sat would be better.