Clubplanet Nightlife Community

little girl needs help

im seriously beginning to HATE the fact taht im not old enough to get into half the places in nyc.. im only 20 and have another 8 months to go... anyone here know where i could get a fake... its really starting to SUCK... help a sister out cwm1.gif

------------------

"He who laughs last didnt get it"

"It takes a big man to cry... takes a bigger man to laugh at that man"

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

Hahahah u can have my old one. It has my pic on it though but its a legit NJ license...hehe

You gotta have brown hair, green eyes and be like uhh 5'7 I think it says.

But you gotta wait till the 22nd..I still gots a few weeks to go. But if youre looking for a fake with ur pic...talk to Andy...he knows of some I think.

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

I know a Awsome CLUb where the party is always HOT and the afterhours are always pumpin and you dont need ID to get in....

Club DALBY

Its in staten Island

PM me to find out more

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

bottle1-a.gifAll Gone ecstasy_a.gifThe chemical molecules that make up Ectasy

Your best bet is to get a job as a stripper...you only have to be 18 to do this. Many of the dancers go to clubs after a night at work...places like China Club are known for these kind of outings...and I guarantee that if you roll up to the door with 7 other strippers you ARE GETTING IN.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by enyce2000:

I know a Awsome CLUb where the party is always HOT and the afterhours are always pumpin and you dont need ID to get in....

Club DALBY

Its in staten Island

PM me to find out more

HA! I got a VIP card for this place babay!

cwm27.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

wow, i remember being in your shoes! I was one of the oldest out of my group of friends but looked younger than any of them and no fake id in the world would've gotten me into a bar. Junior year of college my wonderful friends would drop me off after a party so they could all go to the bars. OH the joys of being underage.....I feel your pain but you'll be there b/f you know it!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by misskittie:

But if youre looking for a fake with ur pic...talk to Andy...he knows of some I think.

oh, Andy? you mean Andy Rossini, who lives at 114 W 12th Street, apt. 302? he sells drugs too, doesn't he? rolleyes.gif

damn, people... use some discretion when talking about illicit activities. it's easy to know a lot about anyone on this board without even evincing any presence

Originally posted by deanna11:

oh, Andy? you mean Andy Rossini, who lives at 114 W 12th Street, apt. 302? he sells drugs too, doesn't he? rolleyes.gif

damn, people... use some discretion when talking about illicit activities. it's easy to know a lot about anyone on this board without even evincing any presence

GEE! I WONDER QUITE POSSIBLY HOW MANY "ANDY'S" THERE MAY BE ON THE BOARD!!! cwm25.gif (I can roll my eyes too ya know!)

And please, everyone on this damn board knows how EASY it is to acquire a fake id in the Village. Half the stores you can walk in and boom get one. Most places have signs hanging out side about making IDs and from personaly experience, they dont do much to make sure its the papers you come in with for identity are real. (anyone got a scanner I can borrow to make some fake stuff up??)

Just because Im telling someone they can ask someone doesnt mean he's the one who is going ahead and supplying the friggen fakes. He's just sayin he knows of a place. And the girl asking knows who he is anyway...

And no...he dont sell drugs either BTW. cwm24.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by deanna11:

Yes Andy Rossini, that's him, this is the guy who killed Gianni Versace, i know him very well, if you want any nukes or chemical weapon, don't hesitate to call him at 212-661 432, say your coming from Tomix, and it's OK...Please wait for a couple of weeks before to receive your weapons by current mail...

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

I HAVE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS SOLVED!!!!

JUST BE MY GUEST AT THE ROXY THIS FRIDAY AND YOU DON'T NEED AN ID TO GET IN BECAUSE IT IS 18 TO GET IN FOR GIRLS

WITH EDDIE BAEZ THERE ITS AN AFTERHOURS PARTY THAT LASTS ALL NIGHT

JUST SAY "METRO" AT THE DOOR AND EVERYTHING WILL BE A RIGHT cwm11.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

COMING DECEMBER 1ST "FRIDAYS" AT ROXY RESIDENT SUPER DJ EDDIE BAEZ

SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE WORLD DENNY TSETTOS AND JARED SCREAM

THE "METRO PROMOTIONS" GUESTLIST EMAIL ME @ CHRISSOGGY@AOL.COM OR SAY "METRO"AT THE DOOR BROUGHT TO YOU BY "CHRIS MICHAEL"

http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC&naventryid=100

Originally posted by Tomix:

Yes Andy Rossini, that's him, this is the guy who killed Gianni Versace, i know him very well, if you want any nukes or chemical weapon, don't hesitate to call him at 212-661 432, say your coming from Tomix, and it's OK...Please wait for a couple of weeks before to receive your weapons by current mail...

finally you said something funny...i knew you had it in you.

Originally posted by keshiki:

Originally posted by Tomix:

finally you said something funny...i knew you had it in you.

Yes i knew it too...Thanx a lot!!!

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif