Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steve Porter & Groovefire - Wednesday, June 15 @ Ultra in Providence

tweakmagazine

Tweak Entertainment & Volume Productions present...

fusefront.jpg

Fuse will be a weekly party on Wednesdays in the main room at Ultra (formerly Metropolis) in Providence. Ultra has an amazing Martin audio system, plus state of the art lighting & video. Just had the Nitrous tanks installed too. We'd like to thank Steve Porter and the Groovefire guys for helping us kick it off right.

Yes indeed, this weekend will be starting on Wednesday!

UPCOMING:

06/10: Duplex - Montreal, PQ Canada

06/11: Swank @ StereoBar - Montreal PQ Canada

06/23: Reversible Thursdays @ Vertigo - Boston

06/24: Avalon - Boston w/ Dave Ralph

07/02: Sullivan Room - New York, NY (Agent001 & Groovefire)

07/09: Andalu - Washington D.C. w/ Groovefire

07/22: Avalon - Boston w/ Steve Porter

07/30: Mezzanine - San Francisco, CA w/ Steve Porter

I'm really looking forward to this show. The main room at Ultra was redesigned to compete on the World stage as a house music venue. Unfortunately, because of the need to pay the bills, hiphop and r&b took over there, and we were moved to the lounge. With the opening of Fuse on Wednesday nights, we are able to bring in the heavyweights and give them a venue worthy of their talent. If you haven't experienced it, Ultra is probably the second best room in New England next to Avalon. Incredible Martin Audio system, state of the art lights and 8 video screens, plus nitrous & a few other surprises. If you can, try and make it down for this show.

Steve Porter is on his way to becoming one of the top 10 live DJs in the World. He took WMC by storm and isn't showing any signs of slowing down. Likewise, Groovefire is also a force to reckoned with both in the studio and behind the decks.

Sorry to go on about this, but I'm excited about the chance to put this show on, and I hope some of you can make it down here. I promise you won't be too late for work on Thursday.