Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"THE FIX" tonight at "BLUE"

koky

come join us and support our very own locals !! this week its trance addicts very own Gerry Cueto . Gerry is going on from 10 to 12. so be there early and get plastered with us and listen to great toons .. After Gerry you know whats up !! our fave trance local "Groove Eric" takes over and lets us hear the lates in best trance and progressive tunes !! doors open at 10 and remember there is never a cover at Blue !!! and drink prices are unbeatable !! see you guys there !! PEEEEEEEEACE !!!

P.S. dont forget tonight after 3 am we have open decks !! so you bedroom dj's that wanna be heard , bring your music and take over the decks and show us what you have !!

Ok Bitches, it's been a while since we hung out like we did that last time we were all at Blue............come on what do you guys say!!!

Do I have to BEG, come one you guys you don't really want to see me on my Knees............................... do ya:rolleyes:!?!

COME OUT COME OUT WHEREEVER YOU ARE:grin3:!!!!!!!!

Ok Bitches, it's been a while since we hung out like we did that last time we were all at Blue............come on what do you guys say!!!

Do I have to BEG, come one you guys you don't really want to see me on my Knees............................... do ya:rolleyes:!?!

COME OUT COME OUT WHEREEVER YOU ARE:grin3:!!!!!!!!

I'm there, mama! :bounce:

...Do I have to BEG, come one you guys you don't really want to see me on my Knees............................... do ya:rolleyes:!?!

............................. thinking.............forming mental image...............

Aw hell, I was going to go anyway :party::rock::party: