Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tats

exxactly.

hmmm, not necessarily.

i got my tat not really for the design (the tribal design doesnt mean anythign at all) but for the act of getting one. i try to do whatever scares or challenges me, and needles was a very scary thing. i knew i wanted a tattoo at the time, but didn't know of what. but really it was the act of gettin it that enticed me - not necessarily the tattoo itself.

the tat is on my lower back and i think i like it so much b/c i never see it. so when i do, its always a treat. i would never get another tat.

then consider yourself lucky that you're not regretting it now. most people that just go out on a whim to get one end up kicking themselves in the ass afterwards. you have a point about it being on your lower back though....i forget mine is there sometimes but now that it's bikini season and i'm showing it off more, i decided to redesign it. mine is a tribal as well....it looks kind of like small wings but i want it to be a little more pronounced while maintaining a delicate look....nothing huge that i know i'll regret, but when you're 10' away i want it to look more like wings and not lines.

Does it leave a scar or does it look clean? and has anyone used cover up makeup? does that really work, or look made up?

i went and saw a plastic surgeon about it, he was pretty nice in explaining everything... nowadays, there's rarely a scar, but certain colors are harder to get rid of than others. One of my tattoos has blue in it, that would require more treatment, black is apparently the easiest to remove. But he explained how it was your body that breaks up the tattoo and removes them, everyone's body reacts different to it. Was kinda interesting.....

^ aww! you're too cute...i like it!

the character in the middle means flower right?

thanks......and you're so smart :kiss2:

yes, it does.....my man calls me sunflower sometimes because of my dark eyes and blond hair but they only had "flower"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you guys are so ignorant..

if you're getting a tattoo.. remember that it's a self expression of WHO YOU ARE.. if you are NOT ok with getting a star or getting something on your foot, then it is not inherent in you.. get something you feel comfortable with. this shit is going to be on your body for the rest of your life.

and stars are the oldest, most symbolic contemporary piece of body art work i can think of.. that shit is SOOO old school and so dope. i have 3 stars and wouldnt mind getting more. if you look up some traditional work from the war, you'll find a ton of nautical stars that sailors got. depending on the color, (red or green) was how the sailors could tell if a ship was heading towards them or not.

stars on guys is NOT synomous with gay. actually it's a flag that you know a tad bit about tattoo art. and tattoos on guy's feet? guys can get ink wherever they feel appropriate: ass, head, balls.. wherever there is skin to covered fucking do it! tattoos are not about the status quo or fitting in or doing what seems conservative. enjoy yourself.

if getting a star or something on your foot is gay.. then don't bother getting anything. you don't get the whole thing enough to deserve to enjoy the life of ink.