Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hotel lineup for July 4th...

smx

This is where I will be staying...

Tues-Sat: Caesars (Pure/OPM/Shopping/Venetian)

Sun: Hard Rock (Rehab/Body English)

Mon: THEhotel (Rumjungle/Foundation Room)

There are two of us... little bit of hotel hopping. The rest are staying at the MGM. The plan is to chill at caesars during the week. Sun early AM checkout and head over to Rehab... head to the pool until our room is ready. Then get ready for BE at night. Next morning checkout... head over to Mandalay pool... chill till our rooms ready. Head to Rumjungle/FR at night.

Now the last issue... I love the rooms at THEhotel... suites with separate bedrooms... nice tub... 3 tvs... perfect afterparty type of place. Lots of room to be a bit "private" if you know what I mean. Cuz we will be having girls come by. I hate being in small rooms... basic two beds.

Now after some calculations... The total cost of the above trip (hotels I mean) Vs... having all the nights at THEhotel... is roughly the same.

With July 4th around the corner... what do you recommend?

Stick w/ the hotel hopping - it may be a bit of a hassle to change a few times BUT you are gauranteed admission to Rehab that Sunday which is very tough to get into on Holiday Weekends - not to mention it is $30 or $40 per person (if you are a male) for admission. I live here and still get rooms at the hardrock on Sundays for Rehab - it is so nice to be able to leave the party whenever you want to and go to the room (to make drinks, freshen up, bring your girl back etc)

That sounds like way too long a vacation. Youd have to pace yourself on that one.

forgot to mention... hoover dam... grand canyon... plus a few other things during the week.