Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about the nightclub Exit

I agree, everything is worth checking out at least once. I still go there when my friends are going. It is an incredible venue and the lights are great. The snow is cool too. I usually have a good time. The crowd can be kind of "there just to pose" with a lot of juiceheads. I can't say anything, I have a few friends that are juiceheads (good to have around when some desparate guy grabs your ass). The music, that's where they are lacking. I did have one night that was horrible because of the music. I usually can have a good time no matter what but this was beyond intolerable. There aren't many fans of Exit here but that shouldn't sway you either way. Twilo DOES have a better vibe and better music...but...you have to see for yourself. Everyone's taste is different.

They weren't giving free admission to drum up sales I'm sure. They are packed everytime I've gone.

smile.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

Guest chinagirl

you have free passes go and check it out, there are alot of rooms so you can explore and find where your comfortable!!! cwm9.gifcwm9.gif

free passes?? if it's free what do you have to lose?? if you hate it you can always leave! i'd recommend a Sat and you need to check out the new room with that awesome dj, what's his name,,,,anthony mundy is it??? wink.gif

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by uknjx2:

free passes?? if it's free what do you have to lose?? if you hate it you can always leave! i'd recommend a Sat and you need to check out the new room with that awesome dj, what's his name,,,,anthony mundy is it??? wink.gif

oooooooooooooooooooooooor

you can just give me and nicki your free passes and we'll tellyou all about it !!

**wink**

------------------

AIM vampie

Originally posted by uknjx2:

I love you

cwm38.gifcwm38.gif