Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A party in queens with our own DEEPSPELL, whos down

thanks guys!!!!!!!!

i hope to see some of you there!! i will be posting a tracklist of what was played later tomorrow along with some pictures!! i look forward to seeing some of you there. dont hesitate to say hello :)

Life

30-07 Newton Ave.

Astoria

No cover

open bar till 1130

Life-NYC.com

attachment.php?attachmentid=40097&stc=1

Its in astoria queens and im from bushwick brooklyn so its not that far. Im a bit worn out but in case i dont make it out im sure some of ya can take care of dancefloor duties while deepspell beats the box. Have fun.

where were you kid? i had a drink waiting for you...

lots of diff. people took pics....i got to get them all together and post them :)

and its bad luck to review your own party ;)

personally i thought it could have been much better and our playing time could have been ALOT longer. But promoters and club owners dont usually know what they are doing. Why hire some House DJ's to spin big room prime time tracks in the beginging and end of the night, pay them a reallly good amount of money for playing a total of 2 1/2 hrs 3 hrs at the MOST.....doesnt really make any sense in my eyes....but hey im not complaining for getting paid and not really working for it :laugh:

prime time they just had their residents play the same tracks you would hear on the radio. hip hop, reggaeton ect. ect. garbage.

Place is very ncie and the sound system is dope. they have a great DJ booth, their staff and resident DJ's are VERY cool people, but if your a club owner IMO dont waste a DJ's time, your time & money, and the people that came to see the DJ's time if you know by the beginging of the night your just going to play what every other place in this city spins and just be another part of the lot....