Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wax vs Clay vs Fiber vs Pomade

Can somebody explain the difference between those and any that I am missing (not gel) for me? I've tried google but didn't come up with anything. Also, what is the difference between american crew fiber and american crew matte?

I'd prefer a generic answer, but if it matters or if you can recommend something else, I am male with medium/long hair and looking for something not shiny(still waiting for hair to regrow after a bad haircut)

Not sure how correct this is but based on my experiences, I have never used American crew products

Pomade - makes your hair look greasy and oil

Fiber - no clue

Clay - I have something similar, it is matte finished and can dry style it. Adds alot of texture and can really chunk chunk your hair. Down side is that it hardly washes out so place it once and in there for two days.

Wax - can style wet or dry but loses hold easily especially if you run your fingers through it alot. But works well and easy to get out.

I use a wax or a moose and sometimes a clay, I rotate. If I am using wax I will sometime use a spray texturiser to hold it in place longer.

I would by a small container and see what you like. One of my favorites is 300.jpg

ARTec Textureline Material, also has a clean scent to it

This is what I use

matrix_trix_dirtytrix.jpg

matrix_trix_fliktrix.jpg

matrix_trix_textrix.jpg

If any of this is wrong or need more suggestions, please feel free to comment.

lol i use that dirty trix stuff and it works GREAT, it doesnt hold all that well but some hair spray will help it, i love the way it makes my hair look. only downside is that the stuff DOES NOT COME OUT!!! seriously my barber goes nuts, and i cant get it out no matter how many times i wash.....

Yo, I came across the BEST SHIT for your hair. It's called Special FX and it's cheap and works better than the Sebastian products I used to use. I got it at the CVS by my house.

They sell a Pomade and a wax. They're both great and they're only $5.00

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...