Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pink Floyd Reunites For Live 8 (Waters & Gilmour together!!!)

funketeer

Hello...hello...hello...is there anybody in there? just nod if you can hear me...

is there anyone home?

:bounce:

Come on, now, I hear that you're feeling down. Well I can ease your pain - get you on your feet again.

Seriously though, while they are my second favorite band, I am realistic - I doubt Roger Waters would want to do anything with this after Mason's fucking ranting.

"All in all...is just another brick in the wall"

animmarteaux.gif

Not to disagree just for nothing, but I saw Roger Waters a couple of years ago in West Palm and he seemed much more calm than he had been for decades, I think it is possible that this performance could result in a reunion tour...these are aging men, not the psychedelic drug driven maniacs of the seventies...Gilmour and Waters are basicly english lords that live in castles in the outskirts of London...if business is good, I bet they'll go for it...the whole beef was generated by egoes and the distribution of leadership in the band...only time will tell...

"Comfortably Numb" will definitively be part of their set...it fits the ocation perfectly...I hope they throw in "Learning To Fly"

animprocureur.gif

"Can’t keep my eyes from the circling skies

Tongue-tied and twisted just an earth-bound misfit, I"

Relax.

I need some information first.

Just the basic facts...

Can you show me where it hurts?

There is no pain, you are receding.

A distant ship's smoke on the horizon.

You are only coming through in waves.

Your lips move but I can't hear what you're sayin'.

:bounce:

Seriously though, while they are my second favorite band, I am realistic - I doubt Roger Waters would want to do anything with this after Mason's fucking ranting.

FotoWatersMason02.jpg

Here's a recent pic of Mason and Waters, I honestly think they have left the beef behind...

press_mason_waters.gif

Sorry, I can't believe it until it happens. And if it does, it will be only one show.

Waters promoting his broadway show in development "The Wall" (based on the great film) fucking destroyed Mason and Gilmour on Q104.3 up here in New York.

Eddie Trunk was fucking surprised.

Well look at my favorite band, Van Halen, I can post a lot of photos of Dave and Eddie hugging in the last five years, but that didn't mean shit. And now I still have to put up w/ Van Hagar bullshit.

Sorry, I can't believe it until it happens.

Waters promoting his broadway show in development "The Wall" (based on the great film) fucking destroyed Mason and Gilmour on Q104.3 up here in New York.

Eddie Trunk was fucking surprised.

Well look at my favorite band, Van Halen, I can post a lot of photos of Dave and Eddie hugging in the last five years, but that didn't mean shit. And now I still have to put up w/ Van Hagar bullshit.

I'm sorry brother, I thought Pink Floyd was your second favourite band because Led Zeppelin was your # 1 favourite band...this Van Halen thing comes to me as a surprise, don't get me wrong...but, Pink Floyd second to VH??? (wowee kazawee!)

I had the opportunity to meet David Lee Roth last year right outside the press office at the MTV Video Music Awards here in Miami and honestly, he looks all fucked up...I wouldn't invite his ass to a family reunion, let alone let him front my band...he was shaking and sweaty and he asked for a cigarrette (I ain't lying to you) it's sad, but Van Halen is definitively one band that went down the drain...I know a lot of people liked what Eddie, Michael and Alex pulled off with Sammy Haggar, but you have to admit Mr Cabo Wabo exhults cheese from every pore...so does Gary Cherone from Extreme...what the hell was that???

Guess who Diamond Dave was hangin' out at the VMA's with???

The Reverend Al Sharpton!!! :laugh: They both came out to smoke a cigarrette and forgot their VIP passes so they were not allowed back into the venue...can you believe that shit??? Fucking dopeys!!!

Eddie Van Halen hates David Lee Roth because he's an attention whore, he can't stand anyone believing that Dave is the leader of the band and that's why he will not reunite with him...now, Eddie Van Halen is as much an attention whore as Dave so the tension between them is awful, Dave's behaviour and reputation is embarrassing to Eddie, that's also a strong reason why I doubt anything can happen between them...to each his own, to me...1984 was Van Halen's last worthy effort...the rest is cheese, cheese, cheese! :yuck: