Clubplanet Nightlife Community

desperately searching for a paryty boat/cruise in nyc with great music and atmosphere

there has go to be a party cruises in nyc with great dj's during the week and weeekends.. please help..not the boring touring boats.. i want a total party atmosphere on a boat with fun people...

i went to one last year that was alot of fun...my group ended up being the only white people on it but it was great. they had a buffet with fried chicken, ribs, mac & cheese.... :drool:

drank nothing but hypnotic and hennesy all night...the music was all hip hop, bangin....getting sandwich by big booty black girls all night.

good times! i can find out which one it was, it left somewhere from L.I.

there has go to be a party cruises in nyc with great dj's during the week and weeekends.. please help..not the boring touring boats.. i want a total party atmosphere on a boat with fun people...

Go to the nautical mile in freeport....rent a boat and throw a party...ive done it the past few years....gonna skip it this year....def worth it but can be a hassel sometimes

the frying pan has been closed until further notice.,. so turntables on the hudson is now at cielo.,. its a shame too, i was jsut telling someone how much i loved summertime gigs on the frying pan.,.

.,. but yea, 718 sessions boat party.,. the 26th.,. gonna be a great night.,.im so there.,.