Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jonathan is god :)

alexz

i just got home its 3pm and all i can say is wow, amazing night, went from opening till close and didnt wanna leave. The whole place looks a lot better with the new changes now only if they got better lights. music was incredible..can anyone id any of the tracks he was playing from 8:30am to about 10:30 he closed that set of pure fucking evil hard beats with his into the future mix, damn best music i heard in a loooong time, i thought it would be over after that boy was i wrong...just amazing

Originally posted by alexz:

i just got home its 3pm and all i can say is wow, amazing night, went from opening till close and didnt wanna leave. The whole place looks a lot better with the new changes now only if they got better lights. music was incredible..can anyone id any of the tracks he was playing from 8:30am to about 10:30 he closed that set of pure fucking evil hard beats with his into the future mix, damn best music i heard in a loooong time, i thought it would be over after that boy was i wrong...just amazing

i personally wouldnt call any dj a god but hey

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

He didn't say jonathan is A GOD...he said JONATHAN IS GOD...

Now, what do you mean you wouldn't call any dj a god?

You never heard the song "god is a dj" by faithless, it used to be a hot song back in the day. I don't like trance but this song is ok.

it goes :

"This is my church"

Enemies become friends when bitterness ends on the dancefloor....GOD IS A DJ.."

now you know.

if JP is god, i hope I'm damned to hell. smile.gif

and as usual, mac is right w/ his comment. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Yeah yeah.. all the bashing folks can SAVE IT!!

I totally agree, JP is DA MAN.. I said it a million times before, and I'll say it again.. I LOVE HIM!!!!!!! Too bad I didn't go this weekend but I know it was amazing smile.gif Man I'm so jealous now that you (Alex) spent all night there!!!!!!! Ugh!!! Oh well, 2 weeks will go by faster than I think (not).. *sob*

Who's going on the 16th?

I must also agree with Alexz ....Factory was the BOMB on Sat nite. JP was insane, evil , out of this world. I ended up staying @ SF till 12pm.....and the new place is also JUST GREAT/AMAZING. GREAT NITE/ A PERFECT 10 //////////// cwm16.gif

Damn!!!The owner MUST calm the fuck down with raising prices like this..... fucking $40 bucks//////Very soon it will be $50 cwm23.gif

Originally posted by ILL HOUSE YOU:

the song god is a dj isn't exactly trance...

What is it, then? It sounds pretty trancy to me.... I mean, what is "exactly" trance?

------------------

"He who loves not wine, women & song, remains a fool his whole life long.."

-Martin Luther King

All I can say about Saturday is OMGGGGG! It was insane! JP was on point the whole night and into the early morning hours!

The 4th floor...sickkkkkkkkk! It's what SF needed all along. I just hope they don't keep charging $40 to get in. That blows!

All together it was the best night I've had in such a long time!! WOW!!!

I agree that Jonathan is a GOD! I was there this sat from opening till about 10am. I was a little dead in the begining but once he got it going it was insane. The 4th floor was a nice touch but what's up with the showers and the $40 at the door? I hope that is not a permanent thing. cwm17.gif

Originally posted by princess0621:

The 4th floor was a nice touch but what's up with the showers and the $40 at the door? I hope that is not a permanent thing. cwm17.gif

I don't think it will be $40 anymore. That was only because it was the Grand Opening of the 4th floor. It should go back to $30...hopefully.

yeah you get to request a song all the requests go in a big hat and JP pulls one out then plays it for about an hour at the end the bouncers walk around with a big tray of drugs and you get to choose which one you want to drive home on !!!

Its nuts...you gotta try it ...

Originally posted by muthaload:

Sat was good, by IMO JP was absolutely nasty two weeks ago!! From 5-11 the sickest phattest beats ive ever heard non-stop, couldnt even id one track. Im pissed i missed his closing this week though, heard he tore it again.

You mean "nasty" as in awesome??? I was there the weekend before last and YES it was "sickest phattest beats" all night! I knew a couple of those songs but he played a LOT of new stuff! Some ppl don't like it so crazy without vocals. I absolutely LOVE it! Glad to hear someone else loves this kind of stuff. Lots of ppl told me I'm crazy for liking insane tracks like that smile.gif

Originally posted by perculator:

yeah you get to request a song all the requests go in a big hat and JP pulls one out then plays it for about an hour at the end the bouncers walk around with a big tray of drugs and you get to choose which one you want to drive home on !!!

Its nuts...you gotta try it ...

How come I never got offered a tray with drugs???

Myteriouss, by nasty I do mean awesome!! I couldnt stop dancing for a minute, my favorite set by him to date. I like a vocal every now and then but for the most part I like it hard and evil.

And about closing, you gotta do at least once, its just really cool!!!

Yes, EVIL is good!!!! I love him HARD and EVIL smile.gif I honestly think that this is what he does BEST. That night was also one of my favorites ever! Simply amazing. One of the songs drove me nuts and I kept on asking what it was. Someone said it was "blood is pumping".. OMG what an INSAANE track!!!!

Closing is fun but I can almost never stay that long. Plus he plays a few really wierd songs at closing time.. And factory looks scary with lights ON! smile.gif

Yeah, closing is cool but its something I dont make a habit out of there, its just not right leaving a club a 2-3 pm.

He also plays some old favorites at that time, like that week he pulled "Let the Sunshine " out of nowhere. WOW!!! is all i can say!! Thanks for the song id though, I love that evil shit!!! We'll have to meetup sometime.

OK ZZZZZZZZZZZ ready, steady GOOOOOOO

December 16th is DA DAY smile.gif

I can't wait to be home (SF) again LOL

Smiley-12.gif

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif