Clubplanet Nightlife Community

4-Year-Old Dead After Passing Out on Epcot's Mission: SPACE

obby

Ok, just for the record I would not let my 7 year old on there!!!

So let alone a 4 year old, the thing that people don't understand is that even though some kids meet height requirements that does not mean that physically they are ready to go on these rides. Like I mention I know for a fact that my 7 year old is not ready for it and I dont think he will be ready for it for a few more years, so in a way the mother should have used a little more common sense.

Guest onisakura
Ok, just for the record I would not let my 7 year old on there!!!

So let alone a 4 year old, the thing that people don't understand is that even though some kids meet height requirements that does not mean that physically they are ready to go on these rides. Like I mention I know for a fact that my 7 year old is not ready for it and I dont think he will be ready for it for a few more years, so in a way the mother should have used a little more common sense.

I TOTALLY agree.

I happen to have ridden this ride a couple of weeks ago when I went with my family and a relative of mine who is a 12 year old girl rode this and was constantly complaining that she had trouble breathing, If you have not ridden this ride trust me its not fun, you feel very clostophobic or however you spell it, as soon as the ride takes off you feel kind of naucious and lightheaded there is even an air duct in side the ride shooting you air probably for those same reasons, i just know all of us got off this ride and we all felt kind of sick in the stomach and lightheaded definitely will not ride this shit again...and now after hearing this, WOW. very sad...in other news if any on you have not ridden the new Mummy Ride in Universal now that shit is awesome :)

You are right Vic, but...if you had lost your 4 year old kid, how much money do you think would take to replace him... :blank:

Well if we wouldn't have voted against cloning then we'd get the child back and the $$$ , just kidding a child is not replacable,,,may he R.I.P.

Well if we wouldn't have voted against cloning then we'd get the child back and the $$$ , just kidding a child is not replacable,,,may he R.I.P.

I could clone Charlize Theron and keep 10 copies in stock in case one breaks. :laugh2:

Some years ago a lady came flying out from hher seat on the space mountain ride, I saw a video of some kids getting crushed by one of those traditional flying chairs rides...rides are dangerous, you can't trust technology blindly...something is going to happen sometime and againsty that, there's nothing you can do...I wouldn't give the kid's parent's a penny...it's a sad situation but they are fully responsible for it, if the kid died it must be that he had a previous condition...sad but definitively not Mickey Mouse's fault...plus, he's so funny that rat.

:yuck: