Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If People Had Tails

How great would that be? Besides the fact that it would be one more part of our bodies to accessorize, I believe it would also make our lives much easier in meeting people. Scenario- a friend from out of town is visiting and is going to hang with your friends that he/she has never met before. This person is VERY attractive and naturally EVERYONE'S tail is wagging like mad when he/she shows up. By the end of the evening, if no one's tail is still wagging (if this person was very annoying) or if everyone's tail is still wagging (this person was a superstar) it would help this person adjust to how he/she should act next time he/she hangs out. This could backfire if, let's say you find one of your cousins incredibly attractive and your tail won't stop wagging at a funeral or something. Or if you're in the closet, but that term would probably become obsolete. They would have to invent some kind of tail holder for those who can't control themselves. I say it's tails for everyone! Who's in?

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Do what thou wilt.

Aleister Crowley

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams- Willy Wonka

AIM: crackorn71

Hmmm interesting. But I don't think it's so great. Think about it, animals with tails only have sex in one position - that blows. Maybe if they were monkey tails instead of dog tails, so that you could swing on stuff - that would be cool.

Also, I think some human babies are born with little psuedo-tails that have to be removed (like little stumps).

------------------

http://nastynate.tsx.org

Originally posted by Crackorn:

How great would that be? Besides the fact that it would be one more part of our bodies to accessorize, I believe it would also make our lives much easier in meeting people. Scenario- a friend from out of town is visiting and is going to hang with your friends that he/she has never met before. This person is VERY attractive and naturally EVERYONE'S tail is wagging like mad when he/she shows up. By the end of the evening, if no one's tail is still wagging (if this person was very annoying) or if everyone's tail is still wagging (this person was a superstar) it would help this person adjust to how he/she should act next time he/she hangs out. This could backfire if, let's say you find one of your cousins incredibly attractive and your tail won't stop wagging at a funeral or something. Or if you're in the closet, but that term would probably become obsolete. They would have to invent some kind of tail holder for those who can't control themselves. I say it's tails for everyone! Who's in?

Wow, it seems as if there were some really DEEP thoughts put into this.

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

Originally posted by MarioNY:

Wow, it seems as if there were some really DEEP thoughts put into this.

BORING. Any good responses?

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Do what thou wilt.

Aleister Crowley

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams- Willy Wonka

AIM: crackorn71

We would all attach glow stix to our tails and rip shit up!!

------------------

AIM: slimchezdy

I'm outta place

I'm in outer space

I've just vanished without a trace

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow

I'll be back in an hour or so -- Eminem

I'd be the person running around pulling everyone's tail and making it look like someone else did it! Or I'd be constantly getting it trapped in the door or something b/c I'm such a klutz!! Where do you come up with this stuff? Have you been smoking? I always come up with whacky thoughts after I've smoked!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

hehe if ppl had tails......

you could walk around slappin other ppl w/ ur tail, pull someone's tail if they piss u off, u could decorate ur tail, dye it all different colors. need an extra hand?? use ur tail. hehe, yea ill take a tail. but it has to be like a leopard's tail.

cwm4.gif

------------------

" Life is like a melody, only the lyrics are messed up"

i'm with you - i want a cat tail too - all fluffy & curly. so much more feminine.

Originally posted by divalicious:

LOL...Crackorn, you crack me up!! The things you think of... cwm2.gif

I think I would want a tail more like that of a cat, then of a dog. Cat tails seem to have more flexibility, and I like the way they move and snake around, and help them out with their balance.

Originally posted by frodo:

On surface suonds like great thing.

But imagine a world with

1 my tail is bigger than yours

2 tail envy

LMFAO

3 censorship for naked tails on TV

I mean it would add whole new dimension of problems

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Originally posted by frodo:

On surface suonds like great thing.

But imagine a world with

1 my tail is bigger than yours

2 tail envy

3 censorship for naked tails on TV

I mean it would add whole new dimension of problems

LOL

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by rachel1997:

I think the guys already have one tail that they take care of alredy, why would they need another one? LOL cwm2.gif Two tails are better than one

cwm30.gif

------------------

"Smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks."

[This message has been edited by tonyv (edited 12-06-2000).]