Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Antoine Clamaran track

I have a bangin somg from back in the day called "I Feel Love"...not sure that it is by the artist u are looking for...if my memory serves me right I think the one I have is by CRW

I know...I was probably no help to you......

I have a bangin somg from back in the day called "I Feel Love"...not sure that it is by the artist u are looking for...if my memory serves me right I think the one I have is by CRW

I know...I was probably no help to you......

Your right, ur no help. Just Kiddin. This track is farely new

internet tough guy huh???

bro you're no better... you try to get under people's skin on an internet messageboard.. you're like the euivalkent of an internet gnat..

dirty use soulseek... they have a pretty decent selection...

skippy i have that 12" with a jam-x de leon remix on it... that's definitely a banger..

an oldie, but a goodie

BUY YOUR MUSIC........stop being cheap

nigga i buy music too... i recently came in to contact with dancerecords.com and i use to always go to satellite pretty much every week until they jacked the prices up to 10.99, 11.99, 12.99 and 7.49-8.49 for domestics... i dunno, i support the scene but i refuse to pay for mp3's.. my whole way of looking at it... i dont have cdr's or final scratch so i have no use for mp3's... if i find mp3's i like i try to buy them on vinyl... if i find mp3's i dont like i usually delete them.. aka.. putting the record back in to the bin... no beef, just clearing things up...

plus also when these dj's i like come in to town i'll go and see them.. (pay a hefty door fee) and then usually buy about 6-7 drinks.. (which i know they have their hands on, ontop of the cover) the way i look at it... if i wasnt downloading music i wouldnt know these guys and i wouldnt go to see them when they're in town.. make sense??

nigga i buy music too... i recently came in to contact with dancerecords.com and i use to always go to satellite pretty much every week until they jacked the prices up to 10.99, 11.99, 12.99 and 7.49-8.49 for domestics... i dunno, i support the scene but i refuse to pay for mp3's.. my whole way of looking at it... i dont have cdr's or final scratch so i have no use for mp3's... if i find mp3's i like i try to buy them on vinyl... if i find mp3's i dont like i usually delete them.. aka.. putting the record back in to the bin... no beef, just clearing things up...

plus also when these dj's i like come in to town i'll go and see them.. (pay a hefty door fee) and then usually buy about 6-7 drinks.. (which i know they have their hands on, ontop of the cover) the way i look at it... if i wasnt downloading music i wouldnt know these guys and i wouldnt go to see them when they're in town.. make sense??

well bro.....if you ever take your DJing seriously......and move into production....you will be very pissed as an artist when you work hard sleepless nights for weeks making a track and get no dues for it.......just a thought......do you though, karma.....

just making a statment as someone who is trying to come up in production. As a fellow artist of the people that your stealing bread off the table from, it kinda pisses me off a little bit, but whatever, like i said....do you. just stating my opinion. Im guilty of doing it as well....im sure just not as often as most ;)

I think dj's who are currently playing out should def be buying their music. But if you are not a dj, why should you pay $10 - $12 for one track?? When it comes to house etc. dj's are pretty much the only ones that ever bought vinyl, non dj's would just usually buy a mixed cd/tape somewhere for $10 that has 10 tracks on it (Usually supporting the dj, not the producer). The dj's who dl all their tracks are the ones killing the industry. As for everyone else dl'ing, i don't see much of a difference of how it has always been.

well bro.....if you ever take your DJing seriously......and move into production....you will be very pissed as an artist when you work hard sleepless nights for weeks making a track and get no dues for it.......just a thought......do you though, karma.....

i dont take my dj'ing seriously... that's the thing.. im not good enough to be spinning out anywhere and the day that i am that's the day i'll start paying for downloads.. but until then i'll show my support by going to see a dj/producer in town who i like.. and occasionally buying their vinyl when/if i find it in stock

fair enough :beer:

heh.. agreed!! besides i took a music industry class in college... do you know how much an artist sees of a cd that costs $18.00-$20.00.. it's probably like 20-40 cents... im not sure what the going rates are for edm though.. just a little fyi