Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So somebody is impersonating me on robpromotions messageboard

http://www.robpromotions.com/bbs/messages/599.html I think thats a terrible thing to do especially that this person is saying bad things about a dj that I LOVE AND RESPECT and go tohear every chacne i get. Man some people really dont have nothing better to do than "HATE"

do you ever actually go back and read some of the shit you post and be like wtf did I really just say that nonsense?

really fuck that board its such BS.someones been impersonating me on there for awhile now...i dont even bother to look anymore, it was soo ridiculous.i just cant believe some moron or morons have the energy and time to waste with that negative crap.whateva to each there own i guess... :huh:

really fuck that board its such BS.someones been impersonating me on there for awhile now...i dont even bother to look anymore, it was soo ridiculous.i just cant believe some moron or morons have the energy and time to waste with that negative crap.whateva to each there own i guess... :huh:

yawn - really original

its funny i see a few of you cheering and saying good for him but you wernt singing such a tune when he got rid of Jp and brought in JV and 2 months later the club was shut down...you were all ready to burn the man at the stake....but im glad he got cleared i guess kinda knew it was gonna happen people with alot of money usually dont do prison time and thats just the way it is...

from what i hear if someone is impersonating fkorne then he must be a really out of shape fester looking guy with a serious drug problem.

yeah somewhere along the lines of impersonating chirs farley... who's worse fkorne or some loser trying to impersonate him??

i just cant believe some moron or morons have the energy and time to waste with that negative crap.whateva to each there own i guess... :huh:

LOLOL this si coming from the same dude who took the time out of his day to personally message me on AIM and tell me how much of a trashy jersey guido programmed from birth i am because i was "thinking" about getting a bottle on a crowded night so i could have somewhere to sit.... riiiiiiiight... heheh whatup homeboy!!!!!