Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johan Gielen at Avalon

I know friday nite is pretty much gonna be all Spirit and Crobar with Lawler and Sander K. But is anyone going to Avalon to see Gielen? Hes a pretty awesome DJ as well!

you're right, he is awsome, and not that well known, since he's not here every other weekend

i'll pass on sander and steve, i can listen to that house at least once a month in crobar

going to see johan

:hoparound

I know friday nite is pretty much gonna be all Spirit and Crobar with Lawler and Sander K. But is anyone going to Avalon to see Gielen? Hes a pretty awesome DJ as well!

im debating i heard a set of sanders and really liked it yet his productions are kinda weak.. ?? and i really wanna see the video mixxing he does that i heard about... but.......... on the other hand i would like to hear some trance gielen is the man... ahhh decisions decisions

they bring in EXCELLENT Djs ALL the time :)

and I always have a GREAT time when Im there :bounce:

I agree. I also always have a good time when I am there, its something I constantly say to my friends. Even if its not one of my favorite DJs it just seems that there is always a good vibe there.