Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help...I'm going to be in NY

July 8th until the morning of July 9th... I'm flying up in the morning with some friends and meeting some people in Manhattan... the Night I'm going to an MSI (Mindless Self Indulgence) concert but after the concert my friends and i want to go party until we have to catch the plane at I think 6 or 7am.... anyone have any Idea's? clubs? Bars? I don't know the City at ALL... this will actually be my first time there. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

a. get a later flight

b.

[07/08/05 - Friday] | Ferry Corsten @ Crobar

[07/08/05 - Friday] | Markus Schulz w/ Gabriel & Dresden @ Spirit

so far that is all i know that is available .. for larger NYC venues ..

plenty of places to just walk around and stumble drunk ..

maps.google.com

have fun!

a. get a later flight

b.

[07/08/05 - Friday] | Ferry Corsten @ Crobar

[07/08/05 - Friday] | Markus Schulz w/ Gabriel & Dresden @ Spirit

so far that is all i know that is available .. for larger NYC venues ..

plenty of places to just walk around and stumble drunk ..

maps.google.com

have fun!

lol..thanks... I would stay a few days personally but one of us has to be back to go to work saturday night so we have to fly back... I just figured I would see if there was eithe rsomething good going on or a good club to go to or something interesting... it's NY though, I'm sure there will be something

Where are you seeing the concert??? If you give us the area you will be in, it may be easier for us to reccommend some places for you to check out. Also, what kinda scene do you prefer (bar, club, lounge)

The show is at websterhall (125 E. 11th Street)... Well, I'm into most everything really... but since I'm going to an MSI concert I'm pretty sure we are all gunna be drunk and hyper as hell... So a bar or lounge probably would be best considering we probably wont be all dressed up or anything... But I'm open to most anything though

Guest onisakura
The show is at websterhall (125 E. 11th Street)... Well, I'm into most everything really... but since I'm going to an MSI concert I'm pretty sure we are all gunna be drunk and hyper as hell... So a bar or lounge probably would be best considering we probably wont be all dressed up or anything... But I'm open to most anything though

Marcus S. and G&D are worth going to, hands down.

Guest onisakura
I would HIGHLY recommend you head to Cellar Bar and check out Luke Fair... He'll be spinning in support of his new CD on Bedrock.... :pint:

OOOOOOHHHHH.......yeah. Def Luke Fair at Cellar. He rocks.

DAMMIT i have to move already. :(

onisakura: soon enough kiddo, soon enough *hug*

and thanks y'all... I think Cellar Bar it just might be... It's not for a few more weeks so any other things that might come up would also be greatly appreciated... I'm going with some crazy people so I'm not sure what they will be up for I just like to have my options open

• 3 weeks later...
onisakura: soon enough kiddo, soon enough *hug*

and thanks y'all... I think Cellar Bar it just might be... It's not for a few more weeks so any other things that might come up would also be greatly appreciated... I'm going with some crazy people so I'm not sure what they will be up for I just like to have my options open

Cellar Bar def is the place to go, make sure you get on a guestlist, I SAY AGAIN, MAKE SURE YOU GET ON A GUEST LIST.

I think Luke Fair is the answer...Cellar was a bit dead last time though, and drink prices..WOW.

i think its totally reasonable considering that there is no cover charge, the venue is super nice and the sound is proper. the talent they get is not bad too ;)