Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Song Of The Summer 2005??

What a good summer that was, already working on my summer house for next year.. Happy Halloween

lmfao.. I didn't mind the subject of the original post, I'm curious too as to what song will be the summer anthem, but this reply was funny!

Just a matter of opinion if you can check out this track

Sneaker Pimps – Post Modern Sleaze (Salt City Mix) from 97 :bowdown:

It's on Danny Howells Global Underground Miami GU.27

sICK just straight up dirty sleazy grinding house at it's best

This track is the remedy for house music in

New Jersey. :bounce:

I think the only DJ that would play this track would be Richie Santana.

So I'll be @ Tempts on Sat for viva espana w/Pablo C & R. Santana

Please do the right thing and play this track.

Thanks God Bless

i wish i was still at the radio 1 party in sobe. when she performed, the crowd went absolutely insane. got to love those uk katz

i was stuck waiting on a line that no joke had to have been 3/4thsof amile to a mile long.. so we went to clevelander for the eventvybe party, which rocked too.. next year i know to take it easy before the nikki beach party and wake up nice and early and get my ass down there... :party:

i was stuck waiting on a line that no joke had to have been 3/4thsof amile to a mile long.. so we went to clevelander for the eventvybe party, which rocked too.. next year i know to take it easy before the nikki beach party and wake up nice and early and get my ass down there... :party:

we got there at like 2 in the afternoon and there was a huge line all the way out to the street. so walked to the front and when they started letting people in we just walked right in. nobody said a word, it was great. that party was by far the greatest party in sobe.

werd.....that track is going to be massive.....

Bush II Bush - Piano Track is making some waves this summer too

Love Piano Track. Everybody - Martin Solveig is also quality, heard him at a Defected night at Pacha in London back in April - absolutely superb!

juliet "avalon" probabl gonna be huge this summer...

and gehts noch will still be pretty big... hopefully people will start rocking the angello remix.. that song is horrible otherwise..

uhhh last time i checked juliet "avalon" was the song of last summer.

uhhh last time i checked juliet "avalon" was the song of last summer.

i was out pretty much every weekend last summer and i never heard that song.. and even if it was out it was no where near as popular as it is now/was a month ago.. so uhhh yah back to the thread, i still think juliet "avalon" will be big this summer... not 6" soft huge but big.. :rolleyes:

http://www.juno.co.uk/search.php?q=juliet+avalon&precision=any&column=all

i also anticipate deep dish "say hello" to be kinda big this summer too...

i was out pretty much every weekend last summer and i never heard that song.. and even if it was out it was no where near as popular as it is now/was a month ago.. so uhhh yah back to the thread, i still think juliet "avalon" will be big this summer... not 6" soft huge but big.. :rolleyes:

http://www.juno.co.uk/search.php?q=juliet+avalon&precision=any&column=all

i also anticipate deep dish "say hello" to be kinda big this summer too...

Wrong Again!