Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Song Of The Summer 2005??

im a seriously starting to think eric prydz - fading like a flower might be the song of summmer......i really love red carpet track, but i honestly can not stop listening to fading like a flower......this song is sick, anyone else got any recommends that can beat it? im like obsessing over it right now.

side note....my friends suck... too cheap to go out, i missed either blank and jones, maruo picotoo, and danny fucking tenaglia tonight because my friends don't know good music and are cheap

im a seriously starting to think eric prydz - fading like a flower might be the song of summmer......i really love red carpet track, but i honestly can not stop listening to fading like a flower......this song is sick, anyone else got any recommends that can beat it? im like obsessing over it right now.

side note....my friends suck... too cheap to go out, i missed either blank and jones, maruo picotoo, and danny fucking tenaglia tonight because my friends don't know good music and are cheap

fuck em... just because your friends are on beat street doesnt mean you have to be too... go out by yourself... you're bound to run into somebody you know for a few minutes... and if not just have a few drinks, loosen up and have a good time... ive done it before... it aint the end of the world...

Whats up stranger????

After all the house moving i think im going to need to stop out and see you and Prime at "The Mill" soon....

I would hope so!!!!Miss you mucho!!!! We are all going to Surf then Tempts Sunday wanna come????