Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MY Dream DJ Booth..

MAC G4

Allen & Heath Xone V6 (with optional v6 crossfader & v6 Isolater module)

(3) Technics 1210MKK turntables

(2) Denon DN S5000

Denon DN-9000 Dual CD player

Pioneer EFX 1000

dbx Driverack PA Complete Equalization & Loudspeaker Control System

Aphex Systems 228 8-Channel Unidirectional Level Interface

Aphex Systems 204 Aural Excite and Optical Big Bottom

CYCLOOPS SAMPLER.

:dj:

A set up like this will set you back $$$20 Grand$$$ ....and thats with-out any amps,monitors or even the booth. Yikes!!!! :):)

I would go with 3 Tech 12 mk5g's although all Tech 12's are solid and will without a doubt do the job I like the black finish and blue lights that come with mk5g's...just as deepspell said I would also go with a pair of pioneer cdj 1000mk2's I have them and I will never use another cd player....I would love to have a pair of phazon or EAW monitors suspended from the ceiling

good dream set up though I have mine as well but it gets me mad to think about it because it's just not possible right now way too expensive

MAC G4

(2) Denon DN S5000

Denon DN-9000 Dual CD player

eh. I just played on the Denon 9000 dual deck this past week at Leopard Lounge and it kind of blew. last year I had the DN s5000 and really wasn't happy with it at all. Like Deepspell said, the cdj1000's are a much better decks.

the v6 though.... :makeout:

eh. I just played on the Denon 9000 dual deck this past week at Leopard Lounge and it kind of blew. last year I had the DN s5000 and really wasn't happy with it at all. Like Deepspell said, the cdj1000's are a much better decks.

the v6 though.... :makeout:

The CDJ 800s and 1000s are both phat, but I definitely prefer the Denon DN S5000s a lot more. I like the moving platter, the rubber buttons, and the overall feel much better. The DN S3000s are also pretty phat -- same shit basically, minus alpha track and a few other options.