Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nikki's Beach in AC?

i am one of the chefs over there and the place is beautiful. tihs past saturday night they had to stop lettin people in cause we were to the max. although the kitchens are still not open yet so only drinks are served. i was at a meeting yesterday and the kitchens will be up and running next week from the word they are gettin from the DEP. there are still a few kinks they need to work out and fix but everyone that comes seems to love the place and cant wait to come back again. i would definitly get a room for the weekend and check it out. but it does close down at 2am on the beach so you can hit up casbah, mix or tru for afterhours.

Z

Looking forward to July 16th!!! This should be one of the hottest partys besides JP coming to Nikki Beach!!! Denny at Nikki Beach!!!

Hey Z, is this going to take place on the Nikki Beach side or are they all going to DJ on the big concert stage?

Looking forward to July 16th!!! This should be one of the hottest partys besides JP coming to Nikki Beach!!! Denny at Nikki Beach!!!

Hey Z, is this going to take place on the Nikki Beach side or are they all going to DJ on the big concert stage?

not really sure at the moment, nikki beach had to change there floor plan and bring in some of the tables and beds that the DEP said was to close to the water. when i go in this weekend ill ask around and get all the details.

Z