Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good Techno/trance type music club in LA???

bugler73

Im visiting LA next weekend Thursday June 23rd til Sunday the 26th and was wondering where is good to go that Thursday or Friday nights? I am going to the electricdaisy festival which will have Ferry corsten, crystal method, junkie xl, infected mushroom on Saturday the 25th. Are any big dj's going to be in town on thusday or friday? Like Armin, Tiesto, PVD, Lawler, Oakie or a place that plays that kind of music. Sorry im babbling. Thanks for you help:)

Well for thurs the 23rd, although its not trance, its house, check out the bungalo( see thread that says the good life on the messageboard.) I am sure that there will be cool people there. As for Friday there usually is "Heaven" at the vangard or club red. But no big names on either day as far as I know.Hope you have fun enjoy the scene.

:party:

they are two different things. kristina sky, heaven's resident, is really good you won't be disappointed in her set. not everyone likes solar stone though, you may want to do some research on them.

heaven's web site -> http://www.tranceclubheaven.com/

avalon has lawler and kazell on saturday, definitely a strong line-up.

i'm sure you know of lawler and kazell = :bowdown: :bowdown:

have fun!

p.s. pm answered :type: