Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dj skribble on exit's main floor this saturday

WELL IF HES ON THE MAIN STAGE ITS DEFFINATLEY HIP-HOP, SORRY OASIS I TRIED BUT YOU JUST GAVE IT AWAY, AND NOW ROB IS RIGHT, HEY ROB NO TREES FOR YOU

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

ah mike its ok

just cuz skribble is a hip hop dj imitating a house dj, its ok

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by msoprano13:

HEY ROB NO TREES FOR YOU

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

KEEP LAUGHING BITCH

------------------

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

chick.gif

For real I can't beleive that Scribble is DJing Exit. He's absolutely horrible. My grandmother can spin better than him. Who is he kidding trying to fake like he knows what the crowd wants? This is bullshit!!

cwm10.gif

------------------

epyon.gif HIGHMAY WING vae.gif

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

HEY! Don't diss skribbles. He is on that kewl ass TV show on Saturdays after stern and ALWAYS drops badass beats. Beyond that, he also releases those kewl ass remix cd's. You know the ones that you see advertised on TV. It should be another great night @ Exit. Let the revolving door of DJ's begin!

Disclaimer - If you took this message seriously you must be high or drunk or dropped as a child or a combination of them.

There will definitly not be any hip hop on the main floor! Skribbles will definitly want to turn it out. He really wants to be known for his house music, his versatility shouldn't be considered a negative but rather an evolution of his musical talent!

psssst! I heard he will continue his set upstairs in the champagne room where "HE WILL PLAY HIP HOP!" cwm24.gif

Originally posted by gabrielll:

In this White Wave

LIKE WHOA

I am sinkin

LIKE WHOA

In this silence

LIKE WHOA

I beleive

LIKE WHOA

knnowhatimshane-knnowhatimshane

haha LOL

oasis stayed away from this one. even he knows skribble's will be playin hip hop

------------------

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

Sad thing is...Skribble will be the best dj that Exit had in quite awhile..

Ha ha.....that's the quote of the day....good point Frank.

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

haha LOL

oasis stayed away from this one. even he knows skribble's will be playin hip hop

excuse me i did not stay away from this one..

he will not play one hip hop song i will put money on it with anyone.. i believe me and spheric would be the ones to know.. i gurantee no HIP HOP!

------------------

*EXIT saturday 12.09.00 DJ BORIS For Guestlist call: (201)725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com, aolimer: oasis9389

I HAVE A FEELING SKRIBBLES IS GONNA THROW DOWN AN INTENSE SET AND EVERYONE IS GONNA LOVE IT, SO NEXT WEEK WHEN EVERYONE POSTS ON THIS BOARD DONT LIE ABOUT HOW HIS MUSIC WAS JUST TELL THE TRUTH, AND THE TRUTH IS GONNA BE THAT YOU DANCED THROUGH THE WHOLE SET

------------------

chick.gif

Originally posted by highmay:

For real I can't beleive that Scribble is DJing Exit. He's absolutely horrible. My grandmother can spin better than him.

cwm10.gif

Wow.. I would like to see your grandmother spin..

Skirbbles is one of the best technical djs out there.. He might play some commercial music, but who's prefect..

I heard him a few times and he was good.. Played nothing but imports, and no vocals..

------------------

Look At All The Lonely People.. Where Do They All Come From..

he will be spinning 2 hours of house most likely 1-3 am on the main stage..

boris will take over after him..

def come check him out he is a great house dj.

for info or list email me:

Oasis9389@msn.com

------------------

*EXIT saturday 12.09.00 DJ BORIS For Guestlist call: (201)725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com, aolimer: oasis9389

i smell hip hip...

or

a lot of cheesy vocals

-take your pick-

------------------

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

i smell hip hip...

or

a lot of cheesy vocals

-take your pick-

i smell neither, skribble can hold his own, casue ive seen him live before, not in the u.s. but in cancun

------------------

chick.gif

Originally posted by msoprano13:

I HAVE A FEELING SKRIBBLES IS GONNA THROW DOWN AN INTENSE SET AND EVERYONE IS GONNA LOVE IT, SO NEXT WEEK WHEN EVERYONE POSTS ON THIS BOARD DONT LIE ABOUT HOW HIS MUSIC WAS JUST TELL THE TRUTH, AND THE TRUTH IS GONNA BE THAT YOU DANCED THROUGH THE WHOLE SET

if he's on stage he's spinning hip hop, bottom line

------------------

hmr3.gif

2 hours of vocals

------------------

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by oasis:

1-3 am on the main stage..

i totally missed that now let me rephrase

DEFINETLY 2 hours of hip hop

------------------

hmr3.gif