Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dj skribble on exit's main floor this saturday

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

if he's on stage he's spinning hip hop, bottom line

you are so wrong on this one.. i did the LL party no hip hop and i am positive its 2 hours of house.. i have even heard he won't even spin hip hop anymore

------------------

*EXIT saturday 12.09.00 DJ BORIS For Guestlist call: (201)725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com, aolimer: oasis9389

hey rob nobody asked you cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

bro why would he be on stage if he wasn't doing hip hop??

and he's only spining for 2 hours

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by wise:

The Funny thing is,is that he makes more money and has dj'd in more places around the world,than any of you people will make or dj in a lifetime.So he must be doing something right. cwm44.gif

who said he wasn't doing anything right???

all i said was he's gonna spin hip hop

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

1. hes on the main stage b/c thats what all the promoters decided would be cooler

2. hes only spinning for 2 hours b/c that is how you buy a dj like skribble he does not do the whole nite.. just like when JV used to do guest appearences he spun for 2 hours

------------------

*EXIT saturday 12.09.00 DJ BORIS For Guestlist call: (201)725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com, aolimer: oasis9389

well...not for nothing but its gonna be a crappy night..with hip hop and maybe a little of KTU style music...and probably be paying like what $40 to get in??? besides what is wrong with the DJ booth....??

------------------

Put the CD in... The Music will do the rest..

whatever

hopefully he's not b/c that i would feel bad for those who had to sit through it, and he's gotten much better spinin house so

but i still don't see him spinning house on stage. do they think he's oakenfold?

------------------

hmr3.gif

Seriously though,

there's no way Skribble's spinnin shit-hop if he's gonna open at eXiT. He wants to get known a little more as a house dj but it's not gonna happen. He's a smart dude he prob has a gig almost everyday either with MTV or somewhere else and gets paid out his ass. I catch him on KTU on the way to NYC once and a while and he spins some good stuff. I want to catch him at LL next time he's there and hear a full house set of his and see what he can do.

i dont know anything about the guy. but heres a few things my friends have told me about dj skribble:

1) hes a cheap bastard. he went to a (relatively) classy strip club up here in new england. the mgmt set him up in the champagne room, the way they always do for celebs. while there, he drank the free champagne and let some girls dance for him. he then told the dancers "he doesnt like to give money to strippers." he also said he wanted more dances but he wasnt going to give them any $$$. needless to say, dj skribs didnt see much more T&A that night.

2) he was booked to appear at a club in a central MA city last friday night. i dont really know the promoters, so maybe it was their doing, but... dj scrib did not appear. it was dj skribble's "representitives" who spun records all night. ppl were pissed, esp since the representing DJ sucked.

------------------

i love music!

Skribble was at Ra in Vegas Labor day. He was set up on a stage there. He spun basically the entire night and had a real good track selection (imports and all) but he did take 1/2 hour to do hip-hop. All I'm saying is I hope he doesn't do that Saturday because he also was set up on stage at Palladium ( New Rochelle)over a year ago and he also did his scratching hip hop set there.

Skribble was at Ra in Vegas Labor day. He was set up on a stage there. He spun basically the entire night and had a real good track selection (imports and all) but he did take 1/2 hour to do hip-hop. All I'm saying is I hope he doesn't do that Saturday because he also was set up on stage at Palladium ( New Rochelle)over a year ago and he also did his scratching hip hop set there.

Originally posted by divalicious:

Waaaaiit a minute... Skribble better not even try to play some damn hiphop on the main floor when I'm trying to celebrate my birthday at Exit this saturday night!!! Hiphop has it's place, and it's not on the main floor! Take that upstairs!!!

cwm7.gif

hey its my birthday also. im going to limelight instead caus i havent been there in mad long

------------------

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

chick.gif

bump

------------------

chick.gif

Originally posted by msoprano13:

Waaaaiit a minute... Skribble better not even try to play some damn hiphop on the main floor when I'm trying to celebrate my birthday at Exit this saturday night!!! Hiphop has it's place, and it's not on the main floor! Take that upstairs!!!

cwm7.gif

hey its my birthday also. im going to limelight instead caus i havent been there in mad long

Go to Factory!

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

cwm7.gif

Don't worry baby! I know that you trust me, right. He will not be playing any hip hop. That is a guarentee! trust me he doesn't want to play hip hop as much as you don't want to hear it. Spoke to him on the phone to confirm that. It will be off the hook. For everybody else... the reason he is going to be on stage is so everybody see's he is really there and before his set he will say a couple of words. It will be a great night!

I trust your word.....I ain't worried!! Plus we know where we can go if it does get ugly.......

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

cwm7.gif

Don't worry baby! I know that you trust me, right. He will not be playing any hip hop. That is a guarentee! trust me he doesn't want to play hip hop as much as you don't want to hear it. Spoke to him on the phone to confirm that. It will be off the hook. For everybody else... the reason he is going to be on stage is so everybody see's he is really there and before his set he will say a couple of words. It will be a great night!

Originally posted by tranza:

Wow.. I would like to see your grandmother spin..

Skirbbles is one of the best technical djs out there.. He might play some commercial music, but who's prefect..

I heard him a few times and he was good.. Played nothing but imports, and no vocals..

My grandmother is the best technical DJ in the world. S&D would pay full price to listen to my grandmother spin. Scribble can't last a moment against her.

cwm29.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

epyon.gif HIGHMAY WING vae.gif

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

Originally posted by highmay:

Originally posted by tranza:

Wow.. I would like to see your grandmother spin..

Skirbbles is one of the best technical djs out there.. He might play some commercial music, but who's prefect..

I heard him a few times and he was good.. Played nothing but imports, and no vocals..

My grandmother is the best technical DJ in the world. S&D would pay full price to listen to my grandmother spin. Scribble can't last a moment against her.

cwm29.gifcwm29.gif

I seen his grandmother play, she is off the hooznik!

cwm27.gif