Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Edgar V still at Nocturnal?..

sgtfury

He arrived late and did not even play 3 hours in the main room, he came onto the patio ok and now and this is not the Romero I heard at Ultra

!!!

Very disappointed, yeah that's all I can say, I was expecting a lot MORE from Romero!!!

Thankfully I have Superchumbo next Friday, which will make up for this shit!!!!

Whatever Romero sounded like every other DJ out there , I was expecting more from him than PUTJ(even though I LOVE IT) and GET NOCH!!!

Like I said before VERY DISAPPOINTED, even though he played the Patio it seemed like it there was no change at all...............I hate to admit it but Cedric blew Romero out of the water tonight, and Ivano just finished him off!!!

I have completely lost any and all admiration that I had for Romero after tonight, don't know WTF happened but that was not the Romero I HEARD AT ULTRA, fucking plain and simple!!!!

Uggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys have no idea the feeling of disillusion that I have inside right now!!!!!

I don't think there is a worse feeling than the one of being let down by one of your FUCKING FAVORITE DJs!!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

DAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

Incredible but I have such an empty feeling inside, that no words can explain this feeling..........maybe im exagerating but GOD DAMMIT this FUCKING SUCKS!!!!!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

1st time at noc this past fri and i was very impressed with the setup and decor of the club.....BUT.....the door staff needs much improvment, i actually feel i have a better time with the door staff from Space than with that of noc...also the vibe is not there....maybe i went on an off night, will go again to confirm this but i didnt feel the kind of jaw dropping vibe i was hopeing for....good club ill have toi go again to see if my first impression was right.....