Dude, Where is My Scene?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm going just to see why ppl are going ape shit about it :half:

:rofl: All RC heads :rock:

Alex, these are the same people that threw the Pier party. :party:

Jess the last time this crew threw a party it was on the Pier in Nov. They had Charles Feelgood and Scott Henry spinning Old School Buzz sets. Buzz was a party that they started in Baltimore which blew up that area. The party was incredible everyone there was dancing :bowdown:

Shit it is free, you cant go wrong with that and it is 21 and over so you wont get the real young kids you get at all age parties.

Some of these cats have been spinning longer than the people who are headlining big clubs. Frankie bones is one of the originators.... but i dont need to sound like a f'n history lesson. Everyone should go and enjoy some great music FOR FREE .. NOT 40, 50, 60, 70$ FREE!!!

I hope these guys make the money back on this so they can keep going. The pier party was fresh to death, amazing vibe, great music ... I CANT WAIT!

this sounds like a really fun time

you guys are getting me all psyched up about it :clap2::bounce:

This has been needed in NYC for a long time now ... i dont know how many old skool cats are on this board who remember the days when parties like this were all the norm, but, its about time someone had enough heart to bring it back!

This has been needed in NYC for a long time now ... i dont know how many old skool cats are on this board who remember the days when parties like this were all the norm, but, its about time someone had enough heart to bring it back!

a chance to taste the old school party

yeah man I deff know what you mean man, I am an OLDSCHOOL fella here :love: i miss days when Tunnel was around listening to all the old school DJs like DJ NERO, DJ RENEGADE, people like that man with the hard thump of beats kid.. limelight !@#@! lol.. another great venu even twilo for afterhours after tunnel! man thoes were the days man, plus even these cats!