Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Magical Maydaze Review, BITCHES!!!

the420honey

Magical Maydaze!!!

Current mood: drained

2:00 a.m.

Curtis R., Triskit, Billy, Heather, and I arrive at the venue. We enter the door and Uberzone is tearing some shit up, so Heather and I jet to the bathroom, pop a squat then run back out to dance our pants off. I love Uberzone, he is so effin awesome! So we hang there for a lil bit then go search for some friends.

I go upstairs and find the one and only Drew Progress. He is the man, nothing but love for him. So we kick it with him for a bit and had a drink. We were all taking pictures and getting down some house music. Then the lovely Sarah and Corrine, and the Ringmaster himself Darin come upstairs so I decided to kick it with them for the rest of the night. We were having a blast, Corrine kept showing off with the glow string things, and I gave my first light show. I don't think I was that great at it, but I got the job down and Heather really liked it too. Not bad for a first timer. We all were just bullshittin for an hour or so until Curtis R. went on, just being silly fucks. Now its 5 so I go round up some dnb heads to watch him spin, because he rocks shit. I then find out that Galaxy Girl is going on stage, so that means my buddy will be on stage. Hahaha! I let this lil biatch talk shit way to many times for me to not be a little devious. So my plan was to make her feel uncomfortable as possible, and I believe it worked. She was up there doing her thing, and I was right there in front starring at her! LOL! I could see it in her eyes, how uncomfortable she was. We made eye contact a few times, I shot her some dirty looks and and a few smiles. Then I danced around the guy on stilts cause he was too fucking cool for school man! I had to do one more thing before I left the bicth alone, I walked up right in front of her all model style and waited till see made eve contact one last time, and blew her a sweet little kiss! Then I turned around to strut my hot stuff right to the more important stage, where Kryteria was playing some bomb ass DnB! They fucking rock shit! They played this Nirvana remix that blows my mind everytime, then a KoRN remix they did, and a 50 cent, "in that club" remix, on they then played the most suited song for the evening, Jon B., "karma." And boy does that shit sure come back around!

All in all I had a blast! I will leave the stupid whore alone, as long as she don't try to start anymore shit. Cause guess what BITCH, "That shit don't fly now, DOES IT?"

If you didn't go, you missed out.

DARIN AND SARAH LEFT ME. :(

I had Darin and Sarah come over before they left for their month long road trip to their new home. They stayed for a little while, Sarah and I exchanged hats, she wrote me a little note on the brim that read: "Here's to peeing in the woods, laying in the sand, making important phone calls, and creating memories with new friends. Love Sarah." I cried when they left my house, we had like 5 group hugs, and took some pictures. Now they are gone and I am sad. But I will go out there to visit them, we are all going to Love Parade in September, and Barry and I will be up there to visit as much as we can. I love you guys and I will miss you, but I will keep high hopes because Oregon would be a nice place to visit.

So now I will go to bed since it is 12:40 p.m. and I have still not slept.

I can't wait till Barry gets back from Illinois so we can make sweet passionate love to eachother!

May the force be with you!