Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mariaj79:

this fuckin blows jp is cancelled at nikki beach just got confirmation today now what........its not gonna be the same, but you know what we are still going that weekend and fuckin celebrating our b-days....something different to do than seaside....we got a diesel room booked, still going to nikkibeach and there are a ton of clubs we can go to down there....it will still be fun... :bump:

this fuckin blows jp is cancelled at nikki beach just got confirmation today now what........its not gonna be the same, but you know what we are still going that weekend and fuckin celebrating our b-days....something different to do than seaside....we got a diesel room booked, still going to nikkibeach and there are a ton of clubs we can go to down there....it will still be fun... :bump:

Fucken JP that's all I got to say grrrr and hell yeah we're going.. :pint:

Any other DJ's that weekend? hook it up lol

i love it how some one asks a serious question then you get all these jp haters putting in their two scents, like it matters what they think this is a message board......like jp is the only dj who uses tina or whatever else they use to help them perform, in order to spin like these guys do in one way or another you gotta be whacked on something.....

word has it that they cancelled all events to bring in new dj talent and also djs from nikkibeach in miami...

i love it how some one asks a serious question then you get all these jp haters putting in their two scents, like it matters what they think this is a message board......like jp is the only dj who uses tina or whatever else they use to help them perform, in order to spin like these guys do in one way or another you gotta be whacked on something.....

word has it that they cancelled all events to bring in new dj talent and also djs from nikkibeach in miami...

Nikki Beach in AC doesn't have the money to dish out for JP and other big djs...to me it still doesn't make much sense because JP brings in his army from the tri-state area so they would make alot of money..WTF is running this place, fools!! first they advertise that he'll be there, next thing they cancel all events fucken morons!!!!

Nikki Beach in AC doesn't have the money to dish out for JP and other big djs...to me it still doesn't make much sense because JP brings in his army from the tri-state area so they would make alot of money..WTF is running this place, fools!! first they advertise that he'll be there, next thing they cancel all events fucken morons!!!!

jp army...ready to drop bombs...

:tank::tank::biggun:

Thank you for answering my question... :)