Clubplanet Nightlife Community

meeting online

Originally posted by entrepreneur:

has anyone actually met someone decent from any internet sources besides this board?

2 girlfriends, a booty call...and some awesome friends. cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

No Pleasure, No Rapture, No Exquisite Sin Greater....Than Central Air. - Dogma

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

Yes... with mixed results. One guy turned psycho on me (get this - it got to the point where I told him I'd no longer even read his e-mails unless he paid me $50 in electronic funds per e-mail sent, and HE DID THIS for a number e-mails until I told him I wouldn't read any again no matter how much money he sent me), and I'm this close to slapping a restraining order on the asshole (is that possible nowadays? A restraining order applicable in person as well as over the Internet?).

However... I've also met some really sweet people... no best friends or anything, just fun casual acquaintances. I hope to meet all of you from the board someday... I'll probably have lunch or dinner with kitty19 soon, since she lives in the house right next to mine... if you're reading this hon, give me a call! cwm30.gif

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

icon_happykittn.gificon_tarepanda.gificon_whip.gificon_hkstudy.gificon_sailormoon.gif

I met a girl online and ended up in an 11 month relationship with her. We went on a blind date together and it turned out great. The circumstances seemed slightly awkward since we met online, but we were willing to give something new a try and it fortunately worked. That was my only blind e-date.. and we just broke up a month and a half ago. She said I used the computer too much. J/k.

i have met a couple of people form this board and are so cool to hang out with ....!!!

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht.gif

(SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED) (johnny v) (russ reign)(soul assasin ) [TUNNEL]

Elements New dance club in staten island baby for info Send me a line @ martin_izzo@netzero.net

Originally posted by happykittn:

it got to the point where I told him I'd no longer even read his e-mails unless he paid me $50 in electronic funds per e-mail sent, and HE DID THIS for a number e-mails until I told him I wouldn't read any again no matter how much money he sent me

Can you let me use your email address and the account for the electronic funds? I'll read the emails for $50 a pop... Are you insane? That's free money...

Seriously, I'll make believe I'm you for that kinda cash and I'll give you a cut... Deal?

------------------

Dream a little dream... and fawk the dejavus and nightmares!

caveman.gif

I have had internet access for a long time..and have met many great people..some of whom I have been friends with for years..

Turns out that most dj's/producers/dance music fans (even the famous ones) etc. are computer people..and thru lists, boards etcetc I have met many..its so nice to meet people who share your passion..

-J

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

May I also add...someone I know is getting married to a person they originally met from online....so it can happen....

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Funny shit.. One of my best friends (nice guy but hard luck with girls) met this girl from Florida while online seems 'CATS' were their common bond. They each had one male/female and discussed their cat's behaviour, sex, eating habits like they were friggin people. Had me ROFLMAO. Anyway friggin dude dragged my sucker ass down to Florida as backup for their 'passion rendevous'. I tell you they met and talked about their cats for 10 minutes then sat there and STARED at each other for 20 minutes. She was freakin 16 years old (my buddy was 24 at the time) for Christ's sake. Grabbed his stupid ass flew back to NY freakin jerkoff.

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

one time i met a girl from yahoo chat she told me she was attractive when we were online but when i met her she was fat as hell..

Originally posted by bungee:

Funny shit.. One of my best friends (nice guy but hard luck with girls) met this girl from Florida while online seems 'CATS' were their common bond. They each had one male/female and discussed their cat's behaviour, sex, eating habits like they were friggin people. Had me ROFLMAO. Anyway friggin dude dragged my sucker ass down to Florida as backup for their 'passion rendevous'. I tell you they met and talked about their cats for 10 minutes then sat there and STARED at each other for 20 minutes. She was freakin 16 years old (my buddy was 24 at the time) for Christ's sake. Grabbed his stupid ass flew back to NY freakin jerkoff.

Can you let me use your email address and the account for the electronic funds? I'll read the emails for $50 a pop... Are you insane? That's free money...

Seriously, I'll make believe I'm you for that kinda cash and I'll give you a cut... Deal?

ez ~ this guy is one twisted, loony, f*cked up character... trust me, you'd be doing yourself a favor by avoiding the situation at all costs... cwm31.gif

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

icon_happykittn.gificon_tarepanda.gificon_whip.gificon_hkstudy.gificon_sailormoon.gif

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

2 girlfriends, a booty call...and some awesome friends. cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gif

so which one am... the booty call or the awesome friend... oh wait nevermind i dont wanna know lol cwm27.gif

------------------

"He who laughs last didnt get it"

"It takes a big man to cry... takes a bigger man to laugh at that man"

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

[This message has been edited by majesticmelodi (edited 12-06-2000).]

Originally posted by robocock:

one time i met a girl from yahoo chat she told me she was attractive when we were online but when i met her she was fat as hell..

LOL..I know that's why I always make em 'define in detail' what's attractive. Don't accept pics too, they can be doctored or they can use someone else's pic.

------------------

I'll be back..

Hasta La Vista, babee..

Originally posted by Jilly:

May I also add...someone I know is getting married to a person they originally met from online....so it can happen....

interesting you say that, im getting married in approx six months to a woman i met in an online chat. wasn't looking for it but it happened, and i couldnt be happier.

i was never a person who had problems meeting women before this, ive had several relationships that could be considered long term previously but... with Sena, before i ever met her face to face, i will have to admit that i knew her more deeply than i had ever known any woman i had been involved with.

funny thing is i had told myself i would never have a long distance relationship again until i met her. i live in jersey, she's from istanbul, and was living there when we met. been together a year and a half, been living together for six months and it's perfect.

the net makes the world so fucking small these days, it's a fascinating place.

stephen

------------------

we must cultivate our gardens...

Originally posted by Jilly:

interesting you say that, im getting married in approx six months to a woman i met in an online chat. wasn't looking for it but it happened, and i couldnt be happier.

i was never a person who had problems meeting women before this, ive had several relationships that could be considered long term previously but... with Sena, before i ever met her face to face, i will have to admit that i knew her more deeply than i had ever known any woman i had been involved with.

funny thing is i had told myself i would never have a long distance relationship again until i met her. i live in jersey, she's from istanbul, and was living there when we met. been together a year and a half, been living together for six months and it's perfect.

the net makes the world so fucking small these days, it's a fascinating place.

stephen

------------------

we must cultivate our gardens...

god ive met SO many wonderful people fromt he internet... its so much easier getting to know someone without the pressure of impressing them with how u look... but u still gotta be careful.. there r lots of wackjobs in this world

------------------

"He who laughs last didnt get it"

"It takes a big man to cry... takes a bigger man to laugh at that man"

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

A friend at work met this girl from Orlando. They talked over a year before he went to see her and now they have two kids.They been married for three years.

------------------

"Smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks."

Sometimes you can get a false perception of someone's personality online.. Missing out on facial expressions and body language makes things real tough..

------------------

AIM: slimchezdy

I'm outta place

I'm in outer space

I've just vanished without a trace

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow

I'll be back in an hour or so -- Eminem

Originally posted by happykittn:

ez ~ this guy is one twisted, loony, f*cked up character... trust me, you'd be doing yourself a favor by avoiding the situation at all costs... cwm31.gif

Ah, if it's only reading emails and replying to them, what the hell... I do that for free now... come on, let me take ovah, I can be twisted too, then I'll charge him more for making him happier. Hehehehe.

------------------

Dream a little dream... and fawk the dejavus and nightmares!

caveman.gif