Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ferry Corsten at crobar 7/8

Friday, July 8

Main Room: Ferry Corsten w/ Serge Devant

Reed Room: DJ Virtue

Prop Room: Chip Chop and Joi Caldwell

One Night Only! – Ferry Corsten @ crobar!

Ferry Corsten is a renowned international DJ, spinning in front of record crowds at the hottest locations in the world. The Ministry of Sound dance compilation series entitled Trance Nation mixed by Ferry Corsten / system F is one of the best selling dance compilations in the UK and has been awarded the platinum status. Known for the countless aliases he has produced and remixed under since the release of his first record at the age of sixteen, Corsten has remained steadfast in pursuing his dream of spreading his unique sublime sound to music lovers worldwide. In his quest, he has gained not only respect in the music industry he has built around him but in similar musical genres as well. Ferry Corsten welcomes Serge Devant as his opener. DJ Virtue mixes it up with rock n’ roll, hip-hop, and house in the Reed Room. In the prop Room, the new, hip PLAY party is where fashion collides with music and the denizens of New York City nightlife frolic. PLAY resident DJ Chip Chop spins house and classics, along with a performance by Joi Caldwell and a special fashion show by Babatude Ajiboye.

$30 Advance / $40 Door

For Advance Tickets Please Visit www.crobar.com

530 West 28th Street NY, NY 10001

070805.jpg

he killed it last friday at space in miami.

and it was 30 at the door, no guestlists etc, fucking nyc with their prices.

ouuuuu everyone look at me, my name is ovrdose and i travel the globe to see dj's... nyc sucks.. thats why i go to see DJ's in south beach and sayreville.. :bowdown::bowdown:

lol

why'd you put sobe and sayreville in the same sentence for ass?

ouuuuu everyone look at me, my name is ovrdose and i travel the globe to see dj's... nyc sucks.. thats why i go to see DJ's in south beach and sayreville.. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Definately

Schuulz and G & D

Better Music and not to mention cheaper door price LOL

:bounce:

comparing gabriel & dresden to ferry is tough to do... g&d are better producers (which is questionable) but their sets arent as intense as ferry's.. ferry is hands down my fav trance dj...

comparing gabriel & dresden to ferry is tough to do... g&d are better producers (which is questionable) but their sets arent as intense as ferry's.. ferry is hands down my fav trance dj...

You may or may not be right. I never saw them live yet. I do love their productions. Will definately go check them out.

And don't get me wrong, I love Ferry too. :)

:bounce:

comparing gabriel & dresden to ferry is tough to do... g&d are better producers (which is questionable)

nah your right about that........amazing producers, very talented. but in my humble opinion they are kinda boring when they spin. although their WMC set at nikki beach was fucking stellar :bowdown: