Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ibiza 2005 - Roll Call

Barcelona is my favorite city in Europe. Zutz is great! Ever been to KGB, Fonfone or Razzmatazz? I cant wait to go back there again. Gotta do some time in Ibiza first tho!

I am planning on going during that time to Ibiza. I haven't made reservations because I don't know where to stay and am waiting on my passport. It should get here Monday and then I will decide. I plan to go to Madrid on 9/5 till 9/11 but you say Barcelona is better? Why is that? I plan to party my ass off at Ibiza and just chill the rest of my vacation and take in some sites. I am 30 so a little old now adays to be partying all of the time. Would you still recommend Barcelona over Madrid? Also, its my first time going to Ibiza so where would you recommend to stay at? I tried getting reservations at the new Pacha Hotel but they are booked that weekend. Sux. Anywhere else you might recommend. Thanks.

hey all. i'm a ibiza "virgin" and am considering going to the closing parties in sept. any info/tips/advice would be greatly appreciated. $$$ won't be an issue, but i don't want to pay an arm and a leg for something i could get for a few noses and chins ;)

I am planning on going during that time to Ibiza. I haven't made reservations because I don't know where to stay and am waiting on my passport. It should get here Monday and then I will decide. I plan to go to Madrid on 9/5 till 9/11 but you say Barcelona is better? Why is that? I plan to party my ass off at Ibiza and just chill the rest of my vacation and take in some sites. I am 30 so a little old now adays to be partying all of the time. Would you still recommend Barcelona over Madrid? Also, its my first time going to Ibiza so where would you recommend to stay at? I tried getting reservations at the new Pacha Hotel but they are booked that weekend. Sux. Anywhere else you might recommend. Thanks.

def recommend barcelona......i was there for the first time this year for two days before ibiza....

here is my full ibiza review, links to pics are here too.

http://www.ibiza-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=36532

July 22 - Armin, Junkie Xl - Dallas

August 7 - Gabriel and Dresden - Dallas

August 21 - Ferry Corsten at EDEN

August 22 - Roger Sanchez at Pacha

August 23 - Armin and Markus Schulz at Amnesia

August 24 - Subliminal at Pacha

August 25 - Paul Van Dyk at Amnesia

August 26 - Armin at Turnmills in London

Saturday 27th - Creamfields w/ Armin, Paul Van Dyk, Ferry Corsten, Above and Beyond ...

September 23,24,25 - Love Parade in SF including Paul Van Dyk, Ferry Corsten, Thrillseekers, Markus Schulz, Above and Beyond -- ?????G&D??????

Bora Bora is still open, still rocking aswell..

Behrouz is the man! We hung out with him last week - great guy..

My word of advice - DONT FALL OFF THE BLODDY SCOOTER!!

The highlight of my trip last month in Ibiza was the Yoshitoshi party with Behrouz and Ali of Deep Dish (Behrouz kicked Ali's butt though)...

Behrouz definitely needs his own night in Ibiza 'cause he's right up there with the A list djs and what a great guy as well :)

The highlight of my trip last month in Ibiza was the Yoshitoshi party with Behrouz and Ali of Deep Dish (Behrouz kicked Ali's butt though)...

Behrouz definitely needs his own night in Ibiza 'cause he's right up there with the A list djs and what a great guy as well :)

i was at Pacha that night too (thursday, july 21)....its tough, but i have to say that was my best night in ibiza too (even better than Cox at Space)....Behrouz is freakin awesome!!!! hadn't seen him since Arc/Vinyl....and he did not disappoint....the guy can go head-to-head with Deep dish any night of the week....deep dish was truly amazing though also....some tracks that i remember from the night:

bush II bush - the piano track

deep dish - bagels (and a lot more from George is On)

jungle brothers - I'll house you (dirrrrty mix of this....so hot)

Are you a freak? (been trying to find this song..anyone know the producer?)

deep dish - say hello

i have some great video of that night from my buddys digital camera...hit me up a pm if ya wanna see it

def recommend barcelona......i was there for the first time this year for two days before ibiza....

here is my full ibiza review, links to pics are here too.

http://www.ibiza-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=36532

Well after asking many people that have gone already, I have heard mixed reviews of the two and decided to go with my gut instinct of madrid. I will be at Ibiza from 9/1 till 9/5. I will be staying at Pacha Hotel for two nights and couldn't get the other two nights because they are booked completely. Can anyone recommend another hotel? I liked the look of what Pacha had to offer from their hotel. Very trendy setting. Thanks. See you guys there.

Well after asking many people that have gone already, I have heard mixed reviews of the two and decided to go with my gut instinct of madrid. I will be at Ibiza from 9/1 till 9/5. I will be staying at Pacha Hotel for two nights and couldn't get the other two nights because they are booked completely. Can anyone recommend another hotel? I liked the look of what Pacha had to offer from their hotel. Very trendy setting. Thanks. See you guys there.

damn staying at Pacha hotel? how much is that gonna set you back? that looks like a vegas-style hotel..i def wanna try that in the future but only when i'm makin a bit more $$...

as far as my own experience, i loved Jet apts at playa d'en bossa...3 star hotel, right on the beach, balcony, fridge, and A/C...right next to bora bora and space...and it was pretty cheap, we had 5 people and paid $340/person for 8 nights......got fresh towels and maid service every day...my only complaint is that the water is salty and gross, but i think thats everywhere in ibiza b/c its the balearic region...

pacha hotel is sick.....my only complaint would be the location. if you are looking for a nice hotel near the beach, check out es vive.

Well I have confirmed my stay at pacha until Monday. Yeah it is a little bit of a set back but I am all about doing things right. Getting older and times like these won't come so often. At least until maybe next year... :)

so the time is coming near for the closing parties and i think my friends might flake out on me once again this year. im thinking of going solo and hopefully meet up with some chill party people. i've found a few hostels that are only a few km's away from the center. i figured hostels would b good since i probably wouldnt be sleeping much [ except on the beach ] does anyone have an opinion on some good hostels or perchance would anyone have room for a fun cute gay boy that knows how to have a good time and can speak a little spanish and french?

any help would be gr8

ciao