Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its Friday!!!

cookie6

My top 3 picks for this particular evening were not available, so I decided to send an email to Maxine to inquire about other prospects. I wasn’t expecting a reply given the timing of my email, but to my surprise, Maxine responded within 30 minutes with a suggestion. I quote “Kelly is a very hot brunette with a sexy model body, teasing brown eyes, nice tanned skin, sweet personality and sensual GFE.â€

Hello! I quickly responded after taking a look on the website. There were no pictures of Kelly. I asked Maxine if pictures were available and she responded with “Kelly is new to the business and pictures and her profile won’t be up for another few days.â€

By this time, only my other brain was working and it wasn’t the one between my ears, so I decided to go ahead and book Kelly, anyway. Seriously thought, I have found Maxine to be very good with providing advice, as long as you know what you’re looking for.

Kelly arrived at my room about 15 minutes past the appointed time, but given the situation, even 30 minutes would have been acceptable. I opened the door and standing in front of me was a very, very attractive young lady. She couldn’t be older than 20. Kelly was wearing blue jeans and a tank top that showed off her amazing figure. Her hot, sexy body is firm, tanned and toned. We greeted each other then settled down over a drink, beer from the bottle; it was her choice! Kelly speaks very little English, so if you are the type that likes to converse, but is unable to communicate in French, you may become a bit frustrated.

About ten minutes of chit chat had gone by and although we were conversing, I didn’t recall hearing or remembering our conversion. I was still admiring this beauty sitting in front of me… actually, to be honest; I was mentally undressing her and thinking about the session that was now, just moments ahead of us.

We enjoyed some French kissing as we disrobed and moved to the king size bed. There, Kelly treated me to a nice BBBJ with hot tongue action and good eye contact. I was totally aroused by her technique and stopped her just short of exploding. I returned the favor as I dined at the Y. Kelly was quite responsive and seem to enjoy it as she reached her first O.

Quick break… we both had a couple more sips of beer and Kelly was ready to continue. A brief BBBJ and HJ followed as she slipped on the hat. I really wanted to admire this beauty... I think i've said this before, so we started off with cg, switched to doggie, just for the view (nice butt) and finished in mish. Kelly is very energetic and is eager to please.

One hour, one SOG. Time was up and I was spent. Kelly freshened up and we said our goodbye's.

Since, IN does not have pictures or her bio on their website at time of posting, I thought I would add some more details of Kelly on my own. So here goes, IMHO…

Kelly’s Physical stats

5' 6" - 5’ 7â€

110 - 115 pounds

34b-24-34

Brunette hair, brown eyes

20 y.o

Gorgeous face, pretty smile, perfect teeth, very hot and sexy, well toned and tanned body.

Kelly requires more seasoning, so teach her the ropes and treat her well.

I would repeat and recommend. If others have had an opportunity to meet Kelly, please share your experience with us.

ENJOY!