Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~*~Just curious~*~

How about a CP day at the beach??

i know of a nice little spot by Hobie beach. Plenty of shade, we can kick back & chill. maybe a BBQ?? if not everyone for themselves. Bring a cooler with whatever you wanna bring for yourself & just hang enjoy the sunday afternoon.

WHAT DO YOU THINK????

i know of a nice little spot by Hobie beach. Plenty of shade, we can kick back & chill. maybe a BBQ?? if not everyone for themselves. Bring a cooler with whatever you wanna bring for yourself & just hang enjoy the sunday afternoon.

WHAT DO YOU THINK????

No, work on that shit I was talking to u about, alright bitch, now do it, DO IT, the cracker has spoken

WHAT DO YOU THINK????

If the getting in to Hobie situation is going to be the same, I see a lot of people giving up and never getting there a la Funk. Patience is a virtue, and Funk doesn't have it. Maybe something at Tropical Park that someone can take their mixers and speakers and jam while we do a BBQ

If the getting in to Hobie situation is going to be the same, I see a lot of people giving up and never getting there a la Funk. Patience is a virtue, and Funk doesn't have it. Maybe something at Tropical Park that someone can take their mixers and speakers and jam while we do a BBQ

Tropical Park?? don't you have to rent the shelters??

if u do. that would be a mission. trust me. we tried it one time when we first strated trying to do CP bbq's at sobe & things didn't go so well. to much of a mission on who's pitching in for the shelter & so on & so forth.

good idea though. maybe another suggestion??

Tropical Park?? don't you have to rent the shelters??

if u do. that would be a mission. trust me. we tried it one time when we first strated trying to do CP bbq's at sobe & things didn't go so well. to much of a mission on who's pitching in for the shelter & so on & so forth.

good idea though. maybe another suggestion??

Forget about those crappy shelters. They have regular picnic tables with bbq or you can take your own bbq, I did that once.

^you have a point

what about crandon park? are there any sheltered areas there??? it's nice than hobie...imo

Key Biscayne in a whole gets packed as hell. I should of taken pictures of the traffic that day that Manny and some of us were there. It took me about an hour to get to where manny was. It was crazy. Anything remotely close to a beach is out of the question. It's crazy this weekend. any other suggestions?