Clubplanet Nightlife Community

uranus review ....

congrats to ROB and crew for another sucessful party

we got there early....louie was on by 11 30 .....billy mancinii was on...not to bad..it was very early and noone really there..but he was spinning some nice hard beats...def wantto hear more out of him

louie jumped right into it...and I must say made me proud once again.....he was only supposed to get an hour ....he went till like 1 30 or so ....ripping track after track...had the whole floor moving....place packed up pretty quick

good shit louie ...

the party itself pretty much reminded me of SHOW sunday only it was THURS...had your gays from pride week or maybe there for the party...lots of asians.......but then we had our whole little crew holding it down ....lots came out ...and I did nto even expect it.....

we had our own little vibe filled corner of the place... music was bumpin....then ziggy came on after Louie ..but I did not get to hear much cause I was tired and had work in AM..

Anthony Lamont did his thing....pretty funny i might add wiht his constant URANUS comments....

def had fun while there....wish I coudl have stayed to see how it turned out ...and richie santana

congrats to ROB and crew for another sucessful party

we got there early....louie was on by 11 30 .....billy mancinii was on...not to bad..it was very early and noone really there..but he was spinning some nice hard beats...def wantto hear more out of him

louie jumped right into it...and I must say made me proud once again.....he was only supposed to get an hour ....he went till like 1 30 or so ....ripping track after track...had the whole floor moving....place packed up pretty quick

good shit louie ...

the party itself pretty much reminded me of SHOW sunday only it was THURS...had your gays from pride week or maybe there for the party...lots of asians.......but then we had our whole little crew holding it down ....lots came out ...and I did nto even expect it.....

we had our own little vibe filled corner of the place... music was bumpin....then ziggy came on after Louie ..but I did not get to hear much cause I was tired and had work in AM..

Anthony Lamont did his thing....pretty funny i might add wiht his constant URANUS comments....

def had fun while there....wish I coudl have stayed to see how it turned out ...and richie santana

good to hear the party turned out good ...... i couldnt make it last nite cuz i had work but next week ill def. be in attendance........... i assumed it was gonna be just like show (asseteria), which is a good thing , cuz i love that party............do u know whos headlining next thursday???

good to hear the party turned out good ...... i couldnt make it last nite cuz i had work but next week ill def. be in attendance........... i assumed it was gonna be just like show (asseteria), which is a good thing , cuz i love that party............do u know whos headlining next thursday???

nah no clue..

porb merrit or exacta ..along those lines...

but if def wa sliek being at asserteria on a thurs...which is cool cause I love that party but never go cause it fucks up my whole week

nah no clue..

porb merrit or exacta ..along those lines...

but if def wa sliek being at asserteria on a thurs...which is cool cause I love that party but never go cause it fucks up my whole week

definiitely agree with u on that....the whole sunday nite thing does ruin my week too (lol)

HAHAHA AWsOme soo now i haave somethin to look foward to on thurs and i def wont have to go out on sunday nite anymore although max u know how i do ill probly end up doinn thurs - sun now!!!!! :bump::bump::bump: IT UP!!!!!!!

now ur just gonna have a longer weekend............hahahahahaha

Want to Thank Everyone who came down. We are open to 5:30 am. Billy Mantani and Lady Rosa ripped the VIP room apart. To the Staff & DJS great party.

URANUS

June 30

Music By Merritt & LIL CEE

July 7

DVD Relase Party for Brooklyn Bound

This will be Celebrity Filled event so get THERE early.

Music By MERRITT & Guest

IN the VIP Billy Mantani // Lady Rosa

For list & table info

Cecov19@aol.com