Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ AM is a Fake.

Its Im portant to now that all the mixes that dj am does have been stolen from dj P & DJ Z-Trip

From the unseasy lystening cd.

Yo AM Stop A Stealing oter DJ'S Mixes.

STOP YOU FAKE>

MR Freeze

Rock Steady Crew.

www.movingsun.com/demo/tabu/evites/slide/mailer/ :bounce::bounce:

And you are finding out about this NOW everyone knows he is the biggest joke in DJ'ing the only people who havent figured that out are the guys at DEKO they think he walks on water ....

It doesn't matter, fake, not fake. All you have to do is look at the scene for little while and you will come to realize that skills do not at all matter anymore.

The only thing that matters is celebrity and numbers. Be a celebrity and you will get booked.

If you can get people to show up and you are playing polka music, the club owners will book you. That's all they and the promoters care about, numbers, heads showing up.

Just forget the idea that the ability to mix and program a night of music means anything anymore. It hasn't mattered for a long time and I don't see it changing anytime soon.

It doesn't matter, fake, not fake. All you have to do is look at the scene for little while and you will come to realize that skills do not at all matter anymore.

The only thing that matters is celebrity and numbers. Be a celebrity and you will get booked.

If you can get people to show up and you are playing polka music, the club owners will book you. That's all they and the promoters care about, numbers, heads showing up.

Just forget the idea that the ability to mix and program a night of music means anything anymore. It hasn't mattered for a long time and I don't see it changing anytime soon.

GREAT F'N POINT!

when are all you retards gonna wake up and grasp reality,

This is a fucking business

People make an investment to open a club and make money

Not so you can have fun

or listen to good music

Its not about the scene its not about keeping it real its not about the music

If I owned a club and painting dolly partons tits would pack the club Id do it 7 days a fucking week.

Its about making money guys realize it, who ever has a bigger draw gets the gig.

So all i can say is market yourselves better build a faithful following that will support you wherever you spin and you will prob get NJ gigs.

Good Luck

KP

UR ABSOLUTLY RIGHT N THE GUY STILL SOUNDS GOOD TO ME SO WHO CARES :bounce:

k BUDDY but u talk to much S^&$*$ never happy with anything r u sure u even go out??? because i really doubt that u do assclown :finger:

First off i'm not your buddy second off i complain about everything because everything is fucking lame but thats why you like it i guess .....

now go sign up some people for your Deko list .....

First off i'm not your buddy second off i complain about everything because everything is fucking lame but thats why you like it i guess .....

now go sign up some people for your Deko list .....

k lets get something straight "buddy"= sack of shit :balls:

hmmmm deko list ?????????? and hey if everyhting is so fucking lame maybe u should do something about it and open up ur own place :hat:

Cool then i will hire you to do a List there......or maybe i will just keep you around to suck my dick considering you are the owners of Dekos all the time

btw are you allowed to do multiple lists .??

oh its big and black too !!!