Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Private Ambulances

Guest chinagirl

Originally posted by matteyko:

anybody know where i can find these infamous articles on twilo? i can't seem to find them anywhere!

just go to the ny post online or the daily news and do a search in the archives on nyc clubs and some stuff will be there.

cwm30.gifcwm30.gif

I heard a nasty rumor that Junior drives the ambulance himself!

------------------

AIM: slimchezdy

I'm outta place

I'm in outer space

I've just vanished without a trace

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow

I'll be back in an hour or so -- Eminem

well just some info for you ... many of u dont know but red bull acts like an adrenalin shot ... so next time u feel urself sliding downward into an OD , what u do is turn to one of your junkie crack out buddies and say .. hey ask those 2 having anal sex over there to let me borrow their neddle ... load it up with red bull and inject it threw your breast bone into your heart .. in a matter of seconds you should be back to normal and with more energy than ever ! btw - this also works for whiskey dick , when u cant get it up inject ur penis w/ some red bull and you'll have a raging boner for hours , that will be completely numb so u can satisfy youe lady ( or whom ever) nicely ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

That will be the last time I ever ask a nightclub bouncer for help in obtaining emergency medical care.

I don't want to get into the specifics of "who what where etc.". Lets just say that after being hosed down and stuffed in a closet for two hours, the last place you want to be is dumped on a freezing cold sidewalk in your underwear infront of a hospital like a stack of morning newspapers.

Sorry to be a such downer, but I am kind of bitter over the whole thing.

-----------------------------------------------------

"It's all fun and games until someone turns up hosed down and naked in a closet or on a sidewalk in front of a hospital." -Anonymous patron at a NY superclub

Originally posted by left_4_dead:

That will be the last time I ever ask a nightclub bouncer for help in obtaining emergency medical care.

I don't want to get into the specifics of "who what where etc.". Lets just say that after being hosed down and stuffed in a closet for two hours, the last place you want to be is dumped on a freezing cold sidewalk in your underwear infront of a hospital like a stack of morning newspapers.

Man you need to be more careful andc get better friends.

Okay I'm relatively new to the scene and pretty damn naive...is this for real?

If so..that's really really really really really really fucked up.

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

Originally posted by left_4_dead:

*snore*

*snore*

*dreamingofprivateabluance*

*snore*

*wishingtogetoutofcloset*

*snore*

--------------------

it's dark in here...