Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beats in the morning

How many of you find youselves throwin in yer favorite CD or track in the morning on your way to work school or whatever? I do this almost every morning to get me goin and people are like "how do you listen to that so early in the mornin?" ... They just dont understand.

i find myself doing that on the mornings that i drive. like today, i am out on LI and i jammed all the way here. did not listen to the radio, except to hit the traffice report once. the music helps get you motivated for another long day at work. it also helps keep you looking towards the weekend.

the one thing that drives me to leave for work everyday is the fact that I will listen to my music...

Techno as soon as I wake up.. smile.gif

Only problem is..sometimes its hard to keep myself from dancing on the train!

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

yo i deffinatley pump joint on the way to school in the morning, my system is pumping with the hard house at 7 in the morning, when me and my friend rikki go together were dancing in the car the whole way to school

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Originally posted by Jilly:

the one thing that drives me to leave for work everyday is the fact that I will listen to my music...

Techno as soon as I wake up.. smile.gif

Only problem is..sometimes its hard to keep myself from dancing on the train!

Nowe thats what i am talking about, techno on the morning, techno in teh afternoon, techno at night..

Nah Techno on a morning for definate, by afternoon i calm it right back with some breaks, then house in the evening... keeps those energy levels up..

I do... I put on my headphones and turn the volume waaaaaayyyyy up waaaaaayyyyy too early in the morning... this usually happens when I have a paper to finish, and REALLY need to get up and going. When I'm trying to go to sleep... George Winston. cwm7.gif

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

icon_happykittn.gificon_tarepanda.gificon_whip.gificon_hkstudy.gificon_sailormoon.gif